[ROM] Performance Rom 4.3b *Play Store Fixed* Must Apply Patch After Setting Up Play

Guest Pinguy

Guest Doser

Hello,

I want to buy a new 16 GB sd card class 10 for the phone.

I have installed "Blue ICS Themed Version - AD2SDX"

Is there a way to copy all the info from the old sd card on the new sd card.

I meen the partition a2sd, because the sd I know how to copy.

Regards,

Doser.

Guest Pinguy

Hello,

I want to buy a new 16 GB sd card class 10 for the phone.

I have installed "Blue ICS Themed Version - AD2SDX"

Is there a way to copy all the info from the old sd card on the new sd card.

I meen the partition a2sd, because the sd I know how to copy.

Regards,

Doser.

:) Funny you say this. I just got my 32GB SD card today and just did the same thing lol.

If you use the version of CWM I posted on the main post it can backup/restore the ext-sd. When the SD turns up make a full backup using the CWM using the version I posted, then copy everything from the fat32 partition to your PC making sure you copy the clockworkmod folder.

What I did next was installed the CWM version 3 to partition the SD card and then used gparted to format it to ext4. I had a few problems trying to do it only in gparted and found that the easiest way to do it was to use CWM then just format the ext3 partition to ext4 with gparted.

If you install this app it makes it really easy to swap between CWM versions. All you have to do is place the recoo.img/recovery.img on the SD card.

RecoveryManager_v0.37b.apk.zip

Once the card is all setup copy the backup to your new SDs fat32 partition. Don't worry about the ext4 partition.

Once that is done make sure the phone has this version of CWM installed then do a advance restore and select sd-ext.

Once that is retored you will be back to how you was.

In a nutshell use this version of CWM to backup and restore your sd-ext, and this one to partition the SD. And you just do a straight swap of the data to one fat32 partition to the other.

Edited by Pinguy

Guest eamonzo

Awesome job Pinguy.

I'm having a strange problem in that my dialer and contacts apps seem to be missing, and the gapps framework process keeps crashing.

And also the camera...

Edited by eamonzo

Guest Bolpa

Sometimes my phone became veeeeeery slow or stuck while i use internet browsers with flash player, or any tipe of app that required much Ram...could be a problem with v6 supercharged? because this problem started since you have updated your Rom with these script (i always do a full wipe every time i update your performance rom) i clocked my liquid mt at 1.400mhz, governor smartassv2...i have never had this problem with cyanogen rom

Can i change the profile of v6 script with script manager? how i can do this?

also another little problem: with every internet browsers i tryed (except Opera) if i use "desktop profile", some page still force open with mobile layout...no way to use desktop one...with Cyano i have never had this problem...it could be a problem of your Rom?

anyway, i still congratulate with you for your Very Good Job and for your future works :D

Guest marcolone

same for me, camera crashes, tried to update the app and also miui camera replacing the camera.apk but no result.

camera works in stock rom.

*edit* reflashed vanilla, applied patches, all fine now!

Edited by marcolone

Guest eamonzo

You mean Fix_Bubble_Notifications.zip?

I flashed Remove_Breeze_UI but I didn't realise you had to flash both...

edit: So I ran Fix_Bubble_Notifications and then Remove_Breeze_UI and now it works beautifully thanks! :)

Edited by eamonzo

Guest Doser

:) Funny you say this. I just got my 32GB SD card today and just did the same thing lol.

If you use the version of CWM I posted on the main post it can backup/restore the ext-sd. When the SD turns up make a full backup using the CWM using the version I posted, then copy everything from the fat32 partition to your PC making sure you copy the clockworkmod folder.

What I did next was installed the CWM version 3 to partition the SD card and then used gparted to format it to ext4. I had a few problems trying to do it only in gparted and found that the easiest way to do it was to use CWM then just format the ext3 partition to ext4 with gparted.

If you install this app it makes it really easy to swap between CWM versions. All you have to do is place the recoo.img/recovery.img on the SD card.

RecoveryManager_v0.37b.apk.zip

Once the card is all setup copy the backup to your new SDs fat32 partition. Don't worry about the ext4 partition.

Once that is done make sure the phone has this version of CWM installed then do a advance restore and select sd-ext.

Once that is retored you will be back to how you was.

In a nutshell use this version of CWM to backup and restore your sd-ext, and this one to partition the SD. And you just do a straight swap of the data to one fat32 partition to the other.

Hello pinguy,

I have cwm version 4 installed, can that one backup the whole sd aswell.

I tride to install cwm 5.0.2.8 you sayd, but then i can't do a thing int recovery mode?? so i put on the version 4 again.

PS. I format the sd with cwm in recovery mode, before i installed the Blue ICS Themed Version - AD2SDX, but after backup with version 4 it says, no sd-ext found

Regards,

Doser

Edited by Doser

Guest sebone_lqmt

hi there

i've serched for led notification in this topic but nothing...does chompsms works whit led notification?

i enable it on settings, disabled from the default sms app but nothing appens when a sms arrive!

if both are enabled i receive two notifications and the led turn on for the default sms app!

how should i solve it? :)

i have another question...do you know how many kb is a link from link2sd for an app? on my mt i've installed approx 45 apps and remains 43 MB free on the phone...it's like 1 link = 1 mb... it is too much for a link...isn't it?

Guest Doser

Hello Pinguy,

I installed my phone with Blue ICS Themed Version - AD2SDX all over again because i baught a 16GB class 10 sd card.

Now my phone is constant rebooting.

I installed it now several times, but nothing helps, any idea why?

Regards,

Doser.

Guest omar_ita

Pinguy,

I just installed the 4.3b version of Performance Rom (I'm following this rom since its first version!). I just noticed a delay when unlocking phone, that is: when I press the power button, the soft buttons light turn on, then the screen flashes, stay black for half a second then turns on correctly. Is it due to some voltage issue?

Regards,

Mario.

P.S. it's a link2sd vanilla

Edited by omar_ita

Guest Ddoubled9

This ROM is great, I'm able to play MC3 and more with good speeds compared to other ROMS! However, I discovered that the NEXUS S build.prop works just as well and also without the disoriented Acer Status Bar

Guest Giuseppemichele

pinguy hello ... you can install the script for app2sd? I think it's easier... thanks in advance :D

Guest ther0x

pinguy hello ... you can install the script for app2sd? I think it's easier... thanks in advance :D

A peppi', ti sei letto il primo post??

Peppi', do you have read the first post??

Guest Doser

Hello,

I installed the 4.3 AD2SDX, and now i can't pull down the notification bar??

Anyone now how to fix this?

Regards,

Doser.

Edited by Doser

Guest omar_ita

P

Pinguy,

I just installed the 4.3b version of Performance Rom (I'm following this rom since its first version!). I just noticed a delay when unlocking phone, that is: when I press the power button, the soft buttons light turn on, then the screen flashes, stay black for half a second then turns on correctly. Is it due to some voltage issue?

Regards,

Mario.

P.S. it's a link2sd vanilla

I don't know how and why but the defect disappeared.. but now I have another problem.. often the memory becomes quite full with a bunch of applications running, and the phone becomes very slow.. I have to manually kill them (from go! launcher) to free some!

Guest OptimusGiglio

Hi Pinguy, with the last rom update and the bubbleNotification.zip installed I can't move into notifications menu. I just see the window about my mobile operator and the app downloaded but not that of wifi, gps, bluetooth notific. How can I solve this problem?

Guest Vargrimst

Hi Pingui, thank you for the awesome work you did with this rom :)

I tried to install the Blu ICD themed version, but it gave me some problems in the starting wizard, i flashed the ics dialer but dialer+contact list disappeared from my phone! And sometimes some google services crashes witouth any apparent reason :s I'm using the vanilla version and it's full working ;)

Can you make a package to restore the Breeze UI in case i remove it and then i'ld restore it?

Guest jonathanfox5

First of, thanks for the awesome ROM - it works really well.

There seems to be a problem with the camera though - regardless of the bitrate i set in Camera ICS, it records at 384x268 instead of 1280x720. I installed MIUI camera and played with its resolution options but the result was the same. Is the ROM reporting the wrong resolution for the camera? How would I return to the default to test it?

Thanks,

Jonathan

(using Blue ICS with AD2SDX)

Guest phonewidth

Great ROM pinguy!

CWM 5.0.2.8 works great I have successfully restore an ext4 backup with it and I love the blue theme.

Only major isuse is WiFi.

If the phone has been sitting awhile the WiFi goes out and I have to turn the wifi off and on for it to pick up the hotspot again.

If this is a known issue I would be great if the fix was released as a patch when available because I love 43b otherwise!

Another non ROM bug is the cool supplied gtalk (that has video and voice!) does not show status properly. Who produces this version of talk (I've a seen few versions out there)? (I'll bug there thread :P )

Edited by phonewidth