[ROM] Performance Rom 4.3b *Play Store Fixed* Must Apply Patch After Setting Up Play

Guest Pinguy

Guest met4ller87

hi, I would like to know how to uninstal system app with link2sd version.

If I install root uninstaller, after I can simply and easly uninstall what I don' t need (oviously only not-main apps)?

In the past I red that this program can create problems with roms, and maybe also the brick of phone.

maybe something to flash for removing them ?

thnks ^ ^

Edited by met4ller87

Guest met4ller87

hey, do you think that ad2sd version is better than link2sd version??

because link2sd version is good but it can't hold some big apps... for example if I have 70mb free, and I install a 50mb app, i have no more free spac.

I don't know why the 50-70% of app doesn't moove with link2sd (seems to remain everything on internal memory), so maybe ad2sd is better for theese big apps.... ?

Edited by met4ller87

• 3 weeks later...

I had a few problems flashing cmw on windows xp, but on windows 7 everythings works :)

ics themed AD2SDX rom stop on kernel screen, no problem with LINK2SD version...

ROM work perfectly! :wub:

Guest sebone_lqmt

yesterday i was making a video...when i transferred to the pc, the format is 3gp and the quality is very low...with the stock rom the video is better and the format is avi...i searched for some settings, but i didn't find nothing to change about vid recording quality!! is it a bug or not?! thanks for any info :D

Edited by sebone_lqmt

Guest sebone_lqmt

thanks!! nice app!! updated the settings and this app works very well...thanks again!!!

ps. if this rom is not abandoned...is it possible to update the default camera?! thx!! :D

Guest Antony Shen

Dear all:

I've flashed this rom, and quite happy with it's performance, but one major issue happens.

When I made a phone call & talk, sometimes it reboots after a few seconds or minutes. It's really frustrating. I wonder if anyone encounter. Any solution or recomendation?

I use blue themed AD2SDX version.

Edited by Antony Shen

Guest wattaman

Question: is there a way to synchronize Acer liquid metal after the phone has been rooted and this rom applied?

The Acer Sync tool installed on my computer doesn't seem to detect the mobile anymore.

Thanks!

Guest wattaman

Hmmm... applications are crashing all the time. Camera not working, no matter what application I try and the drop-down menu on top (running app, click, alarm etc) is to squized for me to push and select anything. I'll probably go back to my previous rom.

And, btw, it said I have an HTC, not an Acer liquid (!?)

Guest Antony Shen

Dear all:

I've flashed this rom, and quite happy with it's performance, but one major issue happens.

When I made a phone call & talk, sometimes it reboots after a few seconds or minutes. It's really frustrating. I wonder if anyone encounter. Any solution or recommendation?

I use blue themed AD2SDX version.

After I upgraded TechnoLover kernel to 1.5, the annoying reboot issue was gone. Maybe newer kernel fixed some bugs, is worthy for everybody a try!

Besides the stability enhancement, I've also noticed the system responsiveness is getting better; my default I/O scheduler is sio, CPU governor is smartassv2.

Edited by Antony Shen

• 5 weeks later...
Guest MasteRij0

with link2sd i think about 80/90 mb... with app2sd 1.8 gb

Are you guessing? Becouse with sock rom i get around 113MB free after fresh install, and this rom has less Acers software.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fonzie444

thanks for this great rom! I only have a little problem ... I used the file "Remove_Breeze_UI" but I don't like the result, I would go back .... is it possible?

Guest Fonzie444
help me! if I install again the ROM without wipes, will I lose all data and applications?

i tried to do this, but inexplicably the home button don't work.... why?