MARKET APP FREEZED AND DISAPPEAR!!!!! HELP!!!

Guest abhi922

Guest abhi922

hello everyone!!!

i am new to this forum.I want to share my problem.

my zte racer is rooted ,i have flash ligux rom week ago....

but when i was using root explorer i deleted my market app and replace it with google play store but when i restarted my phone there was no market app. then again i replace it with the back up market app and rebooted my phone.. but again there was no market app in the menu.

then i used root uninstaller pro then found that my market is freezed , i defrost it then market again started working . when rebooted , again the same problem....it freezed.(in root uninstaller pro).

then i install again new rom twice after wiping everything(cache,system,data,boot,etc.)

but nothing helpful......

i need help ......

(thanks in advance)

Guest equiliym

hello everyone!!!

i am new to this forum.I want to share my problem.

my zte racer is rooted ,i have flash ligux rom week ago....

but when i was using root explorer i deleted my market app and replace it with google play store but when i restarted my phone there was no market app. then again i replace it with the back up market app and rebooted my phone.. but again there was no market app in the menu.

then i used root uninstaller pro then found that my market is freezed , i defrost it then market again started working . when rebooted , again the same problem....it freezed.(in root uninstaller pro).

then i install again new rom twice after wiping everything(cache,system,data,boot,etc.)

but nothing helpful......

i need help ......

(thanks in advance)

you are not supposed to delete your market app, youre supposed to update it if it already didnt update itself, flash your rom again, connect on wifi and update your apps.. if your market doesnt update itself, download playstore apk and just install it as any regular apk file, it will just update and you will have playstore working

Guest abhi922

you are not supposed to delete your market app, youre supposed to update it if it already didnt update itself, flash your rom again, connect on wifi and update your apps.. if your market doesnt update itself, download playstore apk and just install it as any regular apk file, it will just update and you will have playstore working

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE...