[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest Anthony1989

From where need to flash rom? From cwm or from where?

Put atomicmodr13.zip on root of SD card, reboot into cwm, install zip through SD and wait till its done. Don't worry about wipes, tillaz rom wipes it all for you.

Guest mare82

Put atomicmodr13.zip on root of SD card, reboot into cwm, install zip through SD and wait till its done. Don't worry about wipes, tillaz rom wipes it all for you.

Realy? That is the easiest instalation rom i saw :)

+1 tillaz

Guest DiscoFred78

First off great work on this ROM, thanks :)

Have you gone back to the old camera? Or has my update failed somehow?

I put R12 on the other day and got the new camera and then reverted to R8 unitl R12 was fixed. I now have flashed R13 without wiping the partitions using the patch you posted above, and the camera seems to be the old one.

Guest Pillhead

May i just ask why you disabled the call connected vibrator? i always found that handy.

Thanks for all your work though mate.

Im flashing it now:)

Guest mare82

I download all from link and when I try to flesh rom he aborted. Are is not problem i make partition sd card and I make partition ext3? What I wrong

Guest Pillhead

Gapps on atomicmod :blink:

What does that mean? have i missed something? the last version of atomic i had i forget which auto downloaded my apps that i already downloaded?

sorry if i missed something obvious. Im a amateur at all this and although ive tried to keep up to date its not easy with the amount of versions!

cheers

What does that mean? have i missed something? the last version of atomic i had i forget which auto downloaded my apps that i already downloaded?

sorry if i missed something obvious. Im a amateur at all this and although ive tried to keep up to date its not easy with the amount of versions!

cheers

Gapps are google apps for cm7 & cm9 roms.

What do you mean auto download your aps ? Do you not have them backed up to SD Card ?

Guest Pillhead

Gapps are google apps for cm7 & cm9 roms.

What do you mean auto download your aps ? Do you not have them backed up to SD Card ?

thats odd which ever version of atomic i used last time it did it itself! auto download my apps from the android market place.................i thought it had been re worked or something some how.

Perhaps a fluke or another odd oddity.

No i never back my handset up as its flashed so much lol.

Guest Kayusumi

DISABLED CALL CONNECTED VIBRATE

How can this be enabled? I really like that feature.

Use phone.apk from R12 & get connected vibration back

Guest RaTToX

Great work Tillaz!

But nobody answered on my last question (old threat):

Is there a description for each add-on? Want to know for what these are. Thanks guys!

Guest mare82

Flash this AtomicMod=R13.zip which is inside the atomic mod.zip..

Yea! I make it to flash rom AtomicMod=R13!!!

But some of app from sistem not working,like "SetCpu".and one more what i need to do whit other folder into link what I download

Guest dealer24

hello i've got a problem with r13.

when i run the Quadrandt Advanced the 3d graphics test is not give correct picture.

Sorry for my English.

post-971020-0-39287300-1332337748_thumb.

post-971020-0-78588700-1332337759_thumb.

Guest RaTToX

My Phone auto downloaded my old apps, even my background was the same after flashing.

But after this, Google Play doenst work anymore. I manuelly installed the APK from R11 but it dont changed.

some tips?

Guest trivpursuit

Hello firend Tillaz

I try to install the R13 but gives error. Gives the following error:

CWM-based Recovery v4.0.1.4

Finding update package ...

Opening update package ...

Installing update ...

Installation aborted.

What is wrong? I want to install the whole package "Atomicmod R13" but it does not!??

thank you

Hello firend Tillaz

I try to install the R13 but gives error. Gives the following error:

CWM-based Recovery v4.0.1.4

Finding update package ...

Opening update package ...

Installing update ...

Installation aborted.

What is wrong? I want to install the whole, package "Atomicmod R13" but it does not!??

thank you

Download rom again.......this usually means a corrupt download!

Unless you downloaded whole folder,which would then need unzipping.

The whole folder is a zip file,which contains all the zips such as rom,kernel,fonts,etc .

Edited by Guest

Guest trivpursuit

Download rom again.......this usually means a corrupt download!

Unless you downloaded whole folder,which would then need unzipping.

The whole folder is a zip file,which contains all the zips such as rom,kernel,fonts,etc .

Thanks...now its working perfectly. :rolleyes:

@Tillaz,I am on R13 right now,and I think this is perfect.The battery life is very good,all day I have been using phone and still have over half battery.Don't know if you fixed swipe off,but it seems to be working fine in R13.No warez,to keep the haters quite.

And considering you don't even have a skate to work on now....well the dedication to your work is outstanding!

But I have no doubt there will be more,considering from sort of V4 days,every release was the last one. :lol:

Edited by Guest

Guest Wacky.ddw

hello i've got a problem with r12.

I go to the (new) music player I launch it and then puts it on pause and leave the player.then on camera and make pics (to there everything is well) then I select camera to take video and when I read the video till the end the MP3 player replay the music put in break...sorry for my english

I have this on every ROM with the new google music player. When i play a song and put it on pause, and select a new notifications ringtone the music starts playing again or if i switch between record and taking pictures in the camera.

I have had this bug for as long as i can remember on every ROM :)

Edit: What is "call connected vibrate" is it when you get texted your phone vibrates? Also should skype work now without the modded version with the "MODE_IN_CALL" selected & viber?

Edited by Wacky.ddw

Guest tillaz

I have this on every ROM with the new google music player. When i play a song and put it on pause, and select a new notifications ringtone the music starts playing again or if i switch between record and taking pictures in the camera.

I have had this bug for as long as i can remember on every ROM :)

Yeah, I noticed this aswell, I'm still trying to fix it