[CLOSED 29-05-12]

Guest tillaz

Guest H3ROS

Anyone else still getting screwed up notifications? I had an email through via gmail and the subject taken 2 lines and the third line with the sender and time was cropped.

@ tillaz

I've PM'd you a screenshot of it.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest Sharkface

Thanks for this tillaz. All looks good apart from one thing...

I appear to have lost all my SIM contacts. I just re-flashed my stock backup and they are all there. What have I done wrong?

EDIT

I should also say that I have no phone contacts whatsoever - only email contacts.

In case anyone else has the same issue, apparently my contacts were still stored on my SIM. I just downloaded an app called SIM Contacts which allowed me to import them all back to the phone.

On a positive note, my WiFi range seems improved or is it my imagination? I'm convinced I can walk further away from my router than usual!

Guest unomesmo

@Tillaz @BUG

The dialing screen is in English and not in Spanish.. I don't know if same problem in other languages. Contacts and History calls are ok..

post-952527-0-33855700-1332463308_thumb.

Guest RaTToX

@Tillaz @BUG

The dialing screen is in English and not in Spanish.. I don't know if same problem in other languages. Contacts and History calls are ok..

I don't have this problem. Phone is on German, dialing screen is german too.

Maybe you could check your language settings. Set it to english, than back to spanish or so...?

Guest unomesmo

I don't have this problem. Phone is on German, dialing screen is german too.

Maybe you could check your language settings. Set it to english, than back to spanish or so...?

Thanks for your answer.

I tried yesterday. In Spanish (Spain) mine, and Spanish (USA) same bug. Now, I've tried again in Italian and same bug but in Germany it is ok... strange! ohmy.gif

oh! same bug in this menu.. other are ok

(I'm going to flash again) (After flash =)

post-952527-0-86381300-1332496537_thumb.

Edited by unomesmo

Guest RaTToX

Thanks for your answer.

I tried yesterday. In Spanish (Spain) mine, and Spanish (USA) same bug. Now, I've tried again in Italian and same bug but in Germany it is ok... strange! ohmy.gif

oh! same bug in this menu.. other are ok

(I'm going to flash again)

Yep. That's strange.

Does this problem exist since R13 or before?

Guest Redstarr1

Anyone else still getting screwed up notifications? I had an email through via gmail and the subject taken 2 lines and the third line with the sender and time was cropped.

@ tillaz

I've PM'd you a screenshot of it.

In R13 the notifications aren't cropped for me anymore, strange that you still encounter it.

And about what Sharkface said: I have way better wifi-reception as well. I can't really say I can walk further from the router, but at school I lose a lot less connection and my wifi-inspection app shows a signal that's almost 10 dB stronger.

Guest inox_od

How can I change the font color of size that application is consuming on device (I allocated it with red color):

screenshot-1332450108541.png

I use AtomicMod R8. Thanks in advance!

so, anyone know how to change it? Perhaps Settings.apk needs some tweaking??

Guest inox_od

It's R13 now!

post-934340-0-00964000-1332515768_thumb.

I know about R13, I've installed it some days ago and found some annoying bugs, so I decided to return to R8.

By some reverse-engineering I've decompiled Settings.apk and found res/layout/installed_app_details.xml file that exactly describes layout of this text. But I didn't know yet how to change font color in it..

UPD: OK I've found how to change font color and created new Settings.apk. But I need to sign it and somehow flash it via recovery. Who can help?

Edited by inox_od

Guest H3ROS

@ Redstarr1

It was just gmail to trigger it with a large enough subject line. Tillaz has fixed it either way so R14 should fully remove the bug :)

@ jtharmor

No such issue here. However, the stock music player itself is much more laggy compared to the old one.

@ mare82

For me the audio level is the same as it is on just about any other ROM. As you're mentioning the stock ROM specifically then I bet it's because you used to have Dolby audio enabled, so if you want that then you should use LogicMod instead.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest mare82

@H3ROS

Maybe you right, maybe i think is the diferenc now or not I dont know.

Can you help me how to install LogicMod? What interesting to me, are is LogicMod have same installation like AtomicMod(automatic wipe) or I need manul wipe factory reatart?

Guest tillaz

I know about R13, I've installed it some days ago and found some annoying bugs, so I decided to return to R8.

if you post these annoying bugs i can fix them for everyone smile.gif

please, if you find a bug in the latest releases make a post about it wink.gif

Guest tillaz

@H3ROS

Maybe you right, maybe i think is the diferenc now or not I dont know.

Can you help me how to install LogicMod? What interesting to me, are is LogicMod have same installation like AtomicMod(automatic wipe) or I need manul wipe factory reatart?

yes, logicmod has automatic wipes

Guest inox_od

new Google music player begins to play by itself when I try to adjust volume level in settings (in R13). Also there is no russian language in Dialer and much of menus of the 'Settings' are not translated to Russian.

tillaz, how did you fix my 'application details' bug in R13? Maybe I can do this in R8 without reflashing to R13?

Edited by inox_od

Guest tillaz

new Google music player begins to play by itself when I try to adjust volume level in settings (in R13). Also there is no russian language in Dialer and much of menus of the 'Settings' are not translated to Russian.

tillaz, how did you fix my 'application details' bug in R13? Maybe I can do this in R8 without reflashing to R13?

not really sure, its probably happened when i was messing with the theme... you could try using the styles.xml from R13's framework-res on R8

all those bugs will be fixed soon, the language thing is a easy fix... something i messed up in R13 sad.gif

Guest H3ROS

If you go into settings and adjust the volume it will play your ringtone so that you know how loud it is. However, if you mean anything else then I can't reproduce the issue.

Guest inox_od

If you go into settings and adjust the volume it will play your ringtone so that you know how loud it is. However, if you mean anything else then I can't reproduce the issue.

of course it plays the ringtone but google music player also starts to play music along with the volume test. Maybe only I had this issue, I don't know.. Hope in R14 it will be fixed.

@tillaz, Thanks, I'll try it!

Guest H3ROS

Yeah, I defiantly don't have that problem then. I'd tried a few ways to adjust the volume so I had the music app loaded and closed and both times the only thing I heard was the ringtone. Weird behavior for sure, hopefully not anything to do with the media player and bluetooth changes.

Guest unomesmo

Yep. That's strange.

Does this problem exist since R13 or before?

Only in R13... I know more people with spanish language have same problem with R13.

Guest Sharkface

I'm finding that Wi-Fi requires manual re-activation each time I reboot. Is this a bug or just me?

(Sleep policy is set to "Always On").

Guest H3ROS

I'm finding that Wi-Fi requires manual re-activation each time I reboot. Is this a bug or just me?

(Sleep policy is set to "Always On").

When at home I only ever use wireless and can say that for me it's working fine between reboots.