[ICS] [MIUI] MIUIFusionX for the ZTE Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 30/03]

Guest tilal6991

Guest ajaybc

BTW I am not able to download and install additional themes. Whenever I try to download, after a while the download just stops and shows download failed.

Should I create the system/themes folder as in the old versions ?

Guest misko0709

I was stuck at the boot screen even after wiping and installing 3 times. Later found out that my system partition was just 160MB.

Installed the TPT from http://code.google.c...4blade/wiki/TPT and now it is working perfectly. Thank you tilal for this awesome ROM

could you help me with that TPT i download it followed instructions but when i press volume,menu,power nothing happened .just green android and red diod..i did TPT once when i installed my first cyanoged mod and it was without problems..how did you do it? thanks

Guest kimomini

could you help me with that TPT i download it followed instructions but when i press volume,menu,power nothing happened .just green android and red diod..i did TPT once when i installed my first cyanoged mod and it was without problems..how did you do it? thanks

When doing TPT you need to copy the "IMAGE FOLDER" (image folder is inside the zip file you download make sure its a folder with all its contents inside)

to the ROOT of your sdcard then switch phone on by pressing POWER MENU AND VOL + buttons all at same time, should get a bunch of green text and BAMMMMMM you're done.

Guest misko0709

When doing TPT you need to copy the "IMAGE FOLDER" (image folder is inside the zip file you download make sure its a folder with all its contents inside)

to the ROOT of your sdcard then switch phone on by pressing POWER MENU AND VOL + buttons all at same time, should get a bunch of green text and BAMMMMMM you're done.

i did it exactly like you wrote..but nothing ..i did it few times so i dont unterstand why it didnt work

Guest kimomini

i did it exactly like you wrote..but nothing ..i did it few times so i dont unterstand why it didnt work

Hmmm... it should work have you tried formatting your sd card then just having the image folder on your sd card?

Do you have two image folders on your sd card?

Does your phone boot normally into the ROM you had installed prior to trying TPT?

Guest misko0709

Hmmm... it should work have you tried formatting your sd card then just having the image folder on your sd card?

Do you have two image folders on your sd card?

Does your phone boot normally into the ROM you had installed prior to trying TPT?

i solved it with TPT Helper from googleplay.but now rom start i unlock it and it always reloaded it into bootimage

Guest Fullmetal48

My first time after installing this rom, it doesn't work. So i disconnect my phone and remove the battery. Reinsert the battery and turn on the phone, and it works. But this rom works only when you're in airplane mode, otherwise it reboot when you unlock the phone. Please find a solution :/

Guest matcho13579

What did you mean with format System? I think normaly wipe ? or not? sry verry bad english ;)

in CWM -> mounts and storage -> format /system

Guest arpit22x

Hi Tilal, Would there be any update coming to this ROM?

I know you are busy with CFX and other skate roms but just want to know whether you have conquered those reboot issues in MIUI?

Keep us cheering :D

Guest arpit22x

I'm getting bootloops whenever I try porting a new miui release. I am investigating and will try and see what I can do.

Thanks !! Hoping for the new release to be soon. :D

Guest tcontente

I unzip the package and removed the Phone.apk from the system folder, installed the rom and now it doesn't reboot on unlock. But it freezes and reboots when changing between airplane mode.

Then used adb to push Phone.apk from CM9 latest release into the /system/app booted normally, unlocked and no reboot, but it didn't recognized the phone.apk.

Guest Ron=)

I unzip the package and removed the Phone.apk from the system folder, installed the rom and now it doesn't reboot on unlock. But it freezes and reboots when changing between airplane mode.

Then used adb to push Phone.apk from CM9 latest release into the /system/app booted normally, unlocked and no reboot, but it didn't recognized the phone.apk.

Have you tried the phone.apk from the old version of miuiblader?

Guest leopesto

I'm getting bootloops whenever I try porting a new miui release. I am investigating and will try and see what I can do.

netd 1.0 error? I'm always getting this and I've tried porting to different devices with dirrent roms...

I would ask you how you get miuifusionX work, you just followed the guide or after it you've had to do something more?

Leo

Guest tcontente

Yes, same issue. After flashing the rom rom with out the phone.apk, i tried to install it through the ADB, i get an error of "adb install_failed_shared_user_incompatible". I tried following some instructions from xda-developers so i could install it, by changing the packages.xml file. Still i got the same error.

Sorry for changing your work tilal.

Off topic:

How do i post my device in my profile.

Edited by tcontente

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sanek1804

firmware-based miui v4-2.5.4

http://narod.ru/disk...ADE.v2.zip.html

Привет, не могли бы вы поделиться, как вам удалось исправить горе в юсб miui. Поскольку е я делаю, но я написал не работает. Что я делаю неправильно. вам необходимо изменить все ***** USB. smali в ком / Android / сервер / USB в services.jar после этого вам нужно decomplile рамки-res.apk и добавьте следующий в разрешении / значений / strings.xmlname="config_legacyUmsLunFile"> <string / система / устройства / platform/msm_hsusb/gadget/lun0/file </ String> и добавьте следующий в разрешении / значений / public.xml <public type="string" name="config_legacyUmsLunFile" id="0x010404cc" /> компиляции

Edited by sanek1804

Guest antmanfersil

So... any news about a new release? I know, i know, no ETA's, but is been a while since the last update. I also understand that tilal is working at least in three different projects: this one, CM9 and AOKP. I am following them all.

Guest Ondalf

I guess this is dead by now, since sources have been removed from github, so I'd suggest removing this due GPL license - no sources available anymore.