Unlocked Sensation XE, no ICS yet

Guest hp1

I've just bought what I think is an unlocked Sensation XE from ebay. I say think it is unlocked because there is no branding and both and Orange and an O2 sim work in it no problem. Ive read reports that HTC have rolled out their ICS update for unlocked Sensations in Europe but I have not received any updates yet. I'm in the UK. Has anybody else received theirs? Should I just be a little more patient!!

Cheers

Guest HTCAdict

I have the same issue. Mine is from France and I'm in Spain. I called yesterday to HTC Support and they took note of my IMEI and serial number. (Both were valid). I think they logged my call so I'm planning to call today again to see what they tell me.

I hope the OTA update would be out for us soon. Please let me know if you recieve the update anytime soon.

Thanks,

I've just bought what I think is an unlocked Sensation XE from ebay. I say think it is unlocked because there is no branding and both and Orange and an O2 sim work in it no problem. Ive read reports that HTC have rolled out their ICS update for unlocked Sensations in Europe but I have not received any updates yet. I'm in the UK. Has anybody else received theirs? Should I just be a little more patient!!

Cheers

Well looking at the list of replies to a thread on the HTC Facebook page it appears a bit hit and miss and the server roles out the update according to the phones serial number! Maybe I'm last ;)