changing music player on phone

Guest sam tyler

Guest sam tyler

hi,i have got a new music player from my phone,what i like to know is it possible for me to use the new music player as my default music player? or transfer the stock player to my sd card? but as its a system app,it wont move over and titanium back up wont let me freeze it(and anttek). im using racerboys update-cm-7-20120225-NIGHTLY-Racer-v2-signed ROM.or is it not possible? any help please!

Guest shharisree

hi,i have got a new music player from my phone,what i like to know is it possible for me to use the new music player as my default music player? or transfer the stock player to my sd card? but as its a system app,it wont move over and titanium back up wont let me freeze it(and anttek). im using racerboys update-cm-7-20120225-NIGHTLY-Racer-v2-signed ROM.or is it not possible? any help please!

u can uninstall a system app usin titanium backup (be sure to make a backup first).....

Edited by shharisree

Guest sam tyler

i used T.B. for the back up and take of music app,as i dont have root explorer.thanks to both of you for the advice! but i did panic when T.B. said the ROM could die! so far so good. thanks.