[DEPRICIATED] AOKPFusionX [DEPRICIATED]

Guest tilal6991

Guest targetbsp

Is 2MB enough for cache?

Yep. it's fine. It's only used for market downloads and CM (and probably most other roms) redirect it to data if it's too small.

Guest k.d.11

Hey tilal if youre releasing AOKP today will you merge changes from build 30 too? and will the tablet mode ui be included?Thanks!

Guest tilal6991

I've found some bugs in the AOKP build so I going to hold of on releasing until I fix them. I may manage it by today but i not it will be in the next couple of says.

Guest Rozzers

Let's just hope that this contains a fixed version of YouTube... :L

The CM9 youtube from your other build was annoying the HELL OUTTA ME! I couldn't watch anything because it was... well... 1 FPS.

Guest vNa5h

The CM9 youtube from your other build was annoying the HELL OUTTA ME! I couldn't watch anything because it was... well... 1 FPS.

lq videos work fine

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest Rozzers

lq videos work fine

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

True, but the problem with LQ videos are:

Switching to lower quality is a pain in the ass in the first place because the UI pretty much freezes when playing HQ

Total loss of audio quality

Can't read text because it's too blurry...

I'll live, but it need to be fixed soon :L

Guest fox2000

So go and get an official ROM. There's plenty outta there.

Guest Rozzers

So go and get an official ROM. There's plenty outta there.

If you don't already know, there IS NO OFFICIAL ICS PORT FOR THE BLADE -_-

research before you post.... seriously.

Guest jeddy1

And also you should get more smart! He doesn't mean Official ICS but a normal official 2.1,2.2,2.3 from .anyway stop all your complaining and whatever u want and let Tilal in his time and don't ask all time silly and same questions.

I must say everyone is exited about AOKP but be patient.

Cheers

Guest Amphoras

He was saying if you want something that works completely then use one of the official roms. If you want ICS then be happy with what people like tilal make for you.

Guest daaneel

And please consider to stop typing with your shift lock on, to me it appears like you are mad and this should be a friendly place.

Tilal is a great dev and he warns people his roms are still beta's and are for advanced users as of yet...

If you need something bugfree just go for swedish snow or cm7, no need to bother with official zte roms!

That's what I do, I check out the latest ICS roms and when I get tired of the bugs (mostly youtube and camera functionality) I go back to my SS RLS 6 backup ;)

I'm just happy that soon we'll probably see a Blade ICS rom with full functionality! Cheers Tilal, you rock!

Guest Hayden3430

I use this Rom daily and love it.

Yeah the camera doesn't work but who is really bothered wherever a 3.2 camera works, if you like taking picture that much you would of bought a decent camera.

I never use bluetooth and also watching youtube on a 3.5 inch screen is never going to be enjoyable.

This is my opinion so please don't shoot me.

Keep up the good work tilal :)

Edited by Hayden3430