[ROM][ZTE Skate] AtomICS (Full Dolby Audio)

Guest H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

GIMP is what I used for most of the theme, but it doesn't seem able to change that icon. When you attempt to do it it messes up the lightning bolt :(

I'm looking into the airplane problem now. I did reply to your PM, maybe the site hasn't given you the notification?

@H3ROS,

yes just noticed I have notification.

Have you tried decompiling the app with the png you want to edit? If its a .9.png they usually play ball better when decompiled.

Some screens of new theme.

post-796032-0-08832700-1335713974_thumb.

post-796032-0-25624900-1335714005_thumb.

post-796032-0-53827400-1335714037_thumb.

post-796032-0-62698200-1335714061_thumb.

post-796032-0-93080900-1335714078_thumb.

post-796032-0-66892000-1335714100_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest H3ROS

Well most of the theme is orginal with only a few resources that I've had to borrow. I've been working on it for almost 3 days.

With most borrowed images I can use the colour picker and then paint into the image, but I've tried a few things with the battery icons and everything fails.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest felystar

@H3ROS

What about if in the new release of this ROM you include your new theme and we want to keep with the older one? Would you make a .zip or something for it?

I have calibrated the battery as you said but it has the same battery life af before and I have made a day ago another calibration. Maybe it is due to cuz when I got the phone I just charged it like a normal charge. Like two or three hours and no nine or ten??

Also, do you know what can I do to make 180° screen rotation possible??

Edited by felystar

Guest H3ROS

I probably could. I may end up linking to all of the ROM's themes as it will come in a few different styles thanks to jikobutsu.

The thing about themes is everyones going to have a different opinion as to which ones best so it's impossible to please everyone. Some of the themes require you to use them for a while too, like the matte theme which is based on the stock theme but looks almost nothing like it. To me as I was building that theme I kept thinking "that looks ugly" and then I started blending colours together and I started to like the settings menu and how the notifications were displayed. Will everyone like it though? No, because some people may prefer a theme with brighter colours.

Guest tillaz

Well most of the theme is orginal with only a few resources that I've had to borrow. I've been working on it for almost 3 days.

With most borrowed images I can use the colour picker and then paint into the image, but I've tried a few things with the battery icons and everything fails.

Use the colours tab in gimp then hue the image, add the image you want the same colour as on top, move it to the left so you can see both, play with the hue slider until they match... save the values from the hue tab before pressing ok for easy use next time

Guest H3ROS

I'm working on that alternate theme which I said I might do. I may still release the matte one after I've finished working on all of the things I've got planned for the ROM.

Also is it just me or the new GO Launcher EX sucks? It seems horrible to add widgets with and it feels like I'm having all of their products advertised to me :unsure:

Edited by H3ROS

I give up on go a while back.

If it ain't broke don't fix it or you will break it.

I only use the modded xperia s launcher now,its fast,light,and,looks great.

Ok that's it,this crappy ics keyboard is banned from my device!

I just tired of writting and at the end the keyboard is still catching up.Back to my old trusty smartkeyboard pro.

Guest aamiel

I don't really like the Go Launcher but their widgets are very good and have lots of themes. Unfortunately, they only work if you are using Go Launcher.

So I am stuck with Go Launcher

Guest felystar

I have changed it to QQ Launcher. In Play Store you will see it in Chinese but it is completly English. It is very good and customizable and the lock screen is amazing! Like ICS one. Also it has a widget for open apps and allows you to close all them or just what you want. And this launcher uses just a few resorces so it is very very good for Skate to keep free memory for other apps ;)

@H3ROS

Maybe you have not read my previous posts so I ask you again. Do you know how can I enable 180 degrees rotation?? Other roms such as CM7 has an option in Settings to choose what rotation do you want. Do you think you can include it in this rom?

Edited by felystar

Guest tillaz

I have changed it to QQ Launcher. In Play Store you will see it in Chinese but it is completly English. It is very good and customizable and the lock screen is amazing! Like ICS one. Also it has a widget for open apps and allows you to close all them or just what you want. And this launcher uses just a few resorces so it is very very good for Skate to keep free memory for other apps wink.png

@H3ROS

Maybe you have not read my previous posts so I ask you again. Do you know how can I enable 180 degrees rotation?? Other roms such as CM7 has an option in Settings to choose what rotation do you want. Do you think you can include it in this rom?

try changing this in the build.prop

ro.sf.hwrotation=
[/CODE] to
[CODE]
ro.sf.hwrotation=180

Guest felystar

try

ro.sf.hwrotation=360
or
ro.sf.hwrotation=90[/code]

If I enter 360 when I reboot my screen automaticly rotates like I want but the controls are inverted and the acerelometer also. It was vrry difficult to leave it as it was! :(

I will try 90°

Guest Redstarr1

I've been using ADW.Launcher instead of Go EX for months now. Some themes are made for both launchers. The only thing I don't really like about ADW is that the applauncher doesn't scroll infinitely.

I would avoid everything Go anyway. They update waay too much and it's full of advertising for their other apps.

Guest felystar

I think tillaz you didnt understand me. I dont want to turn the screen 180° always. I just wanna be able to turn it like when you turn right or left. I wanna add it as an option when you turn on screen rotation.

Edited by felystar

Guest tillaz

I think tillaz you didnt understand me. I dont want to turn the screen 180° always. I just wanna be able to turn it like when you turn right or left. I wanna add it as an option when you turn on screen rotation.

i know what you mean, i also would like 360 degrees rotation... will see if i can find any info

Guest felystar

i know what you mean, i also would like 360 degrees rotation... will see if i can find any info

Ok thanks. Maybe asking CM experts as in CM7 you can turn it on from settings.

Is there gonna be an update earlier? I have to reflash the ROM again and if there is gonna be an update I will wait for it and flash that one.

Edited by felystar

Guest H3ROS

Work in progress.

post-954400-0-99420800-1335996579_thumb. post-954400-0-79903800-1335996602_thumb. post-954400-0-87197000-1335996626_thumb. post-954400-0-96768500-1335996693_thumb.

Currently I'm balancing out the blues and thinking about changing a few things. I've still got some icons to work out, but I prefer this theme to the matte one.

Edited by H3ROS