[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest omegavesko

dont flash anything i mean just flash rom and that is it download link2SD run it and restart phone ... works for me .. 1 GB partition

It tells me the mount script cannot be created. (512MB EXT3 partition)

Guest momist

Yeah, it needs a partition on the 1024MB boundary. That means 1GB or 2GB etc. Also, set up the partition with CWM so it gets labelled Ext-2 (even if it's EXT3 or EXT4 format). I tried using Linux GParted and it failed to find the partition.

You can't run A2SD and INT2EXT+ at the same time, or any other management systems. They are mutually exclusive.

Guest omegavesko

Yeah, it needs a partition on the 1024MB boundary. That means 1GB or 2GB etc. Also, set up the partition with CWM so it gets labelled Ext-2 (even if it's EXT3 or EXT4 format). I tried using Linux GParted and it failed to find the partition.

You can't run A2SD and INT2EXT+ at the same time, or any other management systems. They are mutually exclusive.

I just restored a CWM backup, so I only have Link2SD. Created a 1GB partition with CWM, Link2SD still refuses to mount it. :/

Guest garethygog

I will have to host it or I could simply Skype it to you. I have actually done 13 of these phones now for various people in the last year and most are Running fish & Chips mine is on Androlum, I tried all the 4.2.2 variants and I'm not completely happy with any.

Oh yes I unlocked them all, some are on o2 and other are on 3

I will try medfire or something like that or maybe dropbox

try this.

https://dl.dropbox.c..._signed (1).zip

Belated thanks, been a bit busy will try next week, in the meantime whats the best way to install? load from Zip via CWM or other procedure?

Guest JohnnyZTE

Belated thanks, been a bit busy will try next week, in the meantime whats the best way to install? load from Zip via CWM or other procedure?

If you have the clockwork mod installed, install it from there, choose install Zip,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheColdOne

Hello, I wanna ask, Im buying beats headphones by dr dre and I was wondering if they will work on this phone? Telenor Touch Plus/Vivacity, if there is a way to make it work, please share it with me, I dont wanna get stuck with my computer.

Guest Bdcastro

Hi everybody!

First of all, nice work you've all done here.

Despite getting everything done 6 months ago, i had some problems with GooglePlay (i don't quite remember, but i think it happened after an update of google play), so i tried to do everything from the scratch today, sinc it kept saying that Google Playstore had to close due to some problems.

Then I've tried to follow post #2547 from gbosh to install INT2Ext+, since a2sd didn't fulfill my needs.

But after wiping data, i tried to install the rom with the HQfix, but it says installation abort...

This also happens with all the zip files i try to install.

Any clue why this happens?

ps: i have CMW-based recovery v4.0.1.5 (if this matters)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gbosh

That's subjective, 4.2 roms tend to be more fixed up, smoother and have about the same speed and stability as this

2.3 roms are generally the fastest but are laggy and ugly (imo)

I wouldn't recommend 4.1 because there's like nothing it has over 4.2

So I encourage you to try a few 4.2 roms or CM7 and see what fits your needs best

Guest Optimus Barcelona Owner

Does annyone know the solution for Force close on 3D games?

And 1 more thing.. What is the best 4.2 rom.. Link it please :D

Edited by Optimus Barcelona Owner

Guest OuahOuah

You don't like last AOKP ported by... gbosh ?

Sims cool.

Got bugs anyway :/

Is Slimbean less buggy ? Sensor works ? No force close on settings when installing apps ?

I tested 4.2 RoMs , in my opinion JB is slower than 4.0.4 !!!!!

Extra question : What is better fishNchips 2.3.7 or CM7 ?

Cm7 Seems have nice design but its slow : / .

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

You might like CM7 better but FnC has more functionality, I don't think there's any problem with the cameras on FnC, front camera won't work on CM7.

If you're gonna stick with 2.3.7 though I would go for the rooted default rom.

Optimus Barcelona´s default ROM Kills me xD !!!!

Theres anny way to put ice cream Launcher on 2.3.7?

Guest gbosh

Good luck with that. There is already a Rom like that, maybe you should base yours on it if you're new to making Roms.If you need help with anything, feel free to ask .