[ICS] [CM9] [4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent [ROM] [Last updated: 13/07]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest NinjehKitteh

Daz, how did you screenshot when there's loads of them? I got to them, but when I press anything it goes back to settings :/

-Ninjeh.

Guest AmbushReality

Daz, how did you screenshot when there's loads of them? I got to them, but when I press anything it goes back to settings :/

-Ninjeh.

Tap it or long press or something

Guest Dazzozo

-Ninjeh.

Power + Vol- acts as an alias for Screenshot.

Guest Liamness

Is there a knack to getting bluetooth to work? I read on the first page that it's got issues, but it doesn't seem to even want to turn on for me, even when I switch wi-fi on first.

Guest Dazzozo
Is there a knack to getting bluetooth to work? I read on the first page that it's got issues, but it doesn't seem to even want to turn on for me, even when I switch wi-fi on first.

Yeah I think I borked it in the last build - fortunately I have some changes worth releasing so I'll look at this tonight.

Guest rash.m2k

So let me get this straight you are not building these ROM's from source + close driver libraries?

It's just a case of unpacking the rom, editing, adding or removing files, repacking an voila a new ROM?

I didn't know it was that simple.... or am I missing something?

Guest Dazzozo

So let me get this straight you are not building these ROM's from source + close driver libraries?

It's just a case of unpacking the rom, editing, adding or removing files, repacking an voila a new ROM?

I didn't know it was that simple.... or am I missing something?

CM7, CM9, and AOKP are built from source. Nothing else is yet.

Guest Dazzozo

So, we had a bit of a, uh, an interesting camera adventure today that held back a build. We might actually nail it at some point. :P

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest HaoRui

Change Log:

07/04/2012 - R0

• Initial release
  • - No Wi-Fi
  • - Adreno 200 drivers

11/04/2012 - R1
    • Overclocking
    • Wi-Fi
    • MP3 support and other missing decoders
    • CM9 boot animation

12/04/2012 - R1a
      • Wi-Fi indicator
      • wpa_supplicant 8
      • Mini phone layout, removes waste on /system

25/04/2012 - R2
        • Wi-Fi sleep
        • ZTE Settings app removed, added to Settings under "Advanced"
        • Hardcoded baseband versions, TMO patcher adds TMO baseband
        • Probably a bunch of changes in CM as two weeks have passed
        • Completely rewritten device configuration - close to an official device!

26/04/2012 - R2a
          • Synaptics touch screen fix

29/04/2012 - R3

[*]Functional rear camera

[*]Fix Google Play device name (verify?)

[*]Clean ups, USB changes, repo-move arounds

[*]Re-sync'd with CyanogenMod

01/05/2012 - R4

[*]Temporarily broke camera again, a patch is available

[*]Fix Google Play device name (again)

[*]Fixed Vivacity button issues once and for all

[*]Re-sync'd with CyanogenMod

01/05/2012 - R4a

[*]Fixed camera - don't ever talk about R4 again

Next Release:

[*]Official? blink.gif

Couid you tell me why my phone's four touch keys can't working,,,,,,is there something wrong?

Guest Bouncer5

Couid you tell me why my phone's four touch keys can't working,,,,,,is there something wrong?

Have you flashed the SF2 kernel instead of a vivacity kernel by mistake? (Does that issue still exist?)

Guest HaoRui

Have you flashed the SF2 kernel instead of a vivacity kernel by mistake? (Does that issue still exist?)

I don't know where is wrong,and I can't understand what is SF2,either.En,my English is poor so that I can not understand difficult words!Do you mean"
  • Vivacity/Touch Plus: 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Kernel
    "? :blink: but I still remenber that I follow the steps

Guest HaoRui

Try flashing the Vivacity kernel again.

only flshing the Vivacity kernel without other steps? But I have downloaded another ROM in there,and my phone is working we now,ll! :D

Guest Dazzozo
only flshing the Vivacity kernel without other steps? But I have downloaded another ROM in there,and my phone is working we now,ll! :D

Obviously not. I was assuming you had the ROM installed waiting for advice.

Guest HaoRui

Obviously not. I was assuming you had the ROM installed waiting for advice.

Can I understand you mean that I should flashing my phone again?And you have flashed CM9,ca it working without error?

Guest Dazzozo

Can I understand you mean that I should flashing my phone again?And you have flashed CM9,ca it working without error?

Do what you want to your phone.

I've had CM9 flashed for months in various versions (with only using other ROMs for testing), as I kinda need to being the author of it, and I don't understand your last question.

Guest HaoRui

I've had CM9 flashed for months in various versions (with only using other ROMs for testing), as I kinda need to being the author of it, and I don't understand your last question.

oh,what a mistake I have made.....can your phone working well after flashing the CyanogenMod 9 for the ZTE Crescent,or you touch keys can work? my English is really poor :blink:

Guest HaoRui

Woo,,,,,it can working well after I try again....It seems to be a misstake that I also choose Wipe cache partition.....