It is posiible to upload my app to Play Store ?

Guest zsumo1992

Guest brookergray

No, you can't publish paid apps from Slovakia. On top of that .30€ is below the minimum price.

You made the app with app inventor? In that case don't even bother because it's bound to be awful.

Guest felystar

Hi I want to ask it is possible to upload my own app to Play Store from Slovakia for example for 0,30 €?

I dont know if its different for countries but know how to do it. Simply get on google play storr website and look for im a developwe click and register and pay 25$ then yoi can upload apps and updates but if you have created the app with appinventor you will need to sign it. Do like me, just look for signing apps for googlw play ib googlw and follow the tut. You nust do it to put qhat version it is and thw package name

Guest zsumo1992

Did u published something on market ?

I dont know if its different for countries but know how to do it. Simply get on google play storr website and look for im a developwe click and register and pay 25$ then yoi can upload apps and updates but if you have created the app with appinventor you will need to sign it. Do like me, just look for signing apps for googlw play ib googlw and follow the tut. You nust do it to put qhat version it is and thw package name

Guest felystar

Did u published something on market ?

Ive made an app with appinventor but not published in the market just in Bazaarandroid( Aptoide). Its called "SpeechMe" its a very simple app and now im going to start learning how to really programm and develop for android. Maybe in the future ill publish my apps in the market, just when I have more and better apps :D

Edited by felystar

Guest zsumo1992

I thing u want to develope apps with eclipe, aren u ?

Ive made an app with appinventor but not published in the market just in Bazaarandroid( Aptoide). Its called "SpeechMe" its a very simple app and now im going to start learning how to really programm and develop for android. Maybe in the future ill publish my apps in the market, just when I have more and better apps :D

Guest felystar

I thing u want to develope apps with eclipe, aren u ?

Yes, how did u know? Haha well not just eclipse. Eclipse and java ide for android wich is compatible with eclipse. Because I have a netbook with android and linux and I will be developing with it

Edited by felystar

Guest zsumo1992

It wan only a tip xD

Yes, how did u know? Haha well not just eclipse. Eclipse and java ide for android wich is compatible with eclipse. Because I have a netbook with android and linux and I will be developing with it