[2012 Nov 4th][ICS] BETA ROM: AOKP-CM9 Remix RC 7.1.0

Guest burstlam

Guest brookergray

i did.

still happy with this rom completely but i'd love a customisable power control bar like CM7 has .. haven't found a decent free one in the market yet

What's wrong with the one built in?

Guest hankhandsome

What's wrong with the one built in?

i don't use half the buttons on it. on CM7, i set it up to just have wifi, GPS, 2g/3g and vibrate mode which worked fine for what i needed.

with this one, i only ever need to use wifi and gps.

i don't use half the buttons on it. on CM7, i set it up to just have wifi, GPS, 2g/3g and vibrate mode which worked fine for what i needed.

with this one, i only ever need to use wifi and gps.

Do you know that you can change which toggles are shown in settings > ROM control > Toggles > enabled toggles?

Guest hankhandsome

Do you know that you can change which toggles are shown in settings > ROM control > Toggles > enabled toggles?

i'm aware of that, yes. when i mean "power bar" i guess i mean "power control"

this ..

http://1.bp.blogspot...wer-Control.jpg

*edit*

just installed widgetsoid which does exactly what i want, but we'll see what effect it has on battery life. going to bed in a minute and i'm on 85% .. usually, while idle, i can get by with very little battery loss.

shame there's no actual 2G/3G toggle though - it's just a shortcut to the settings page.

*edit 2*

i've just realised as well that the automatic date/time settings for the UK are wrong - the actual time is 10 minutes later. i've set it manually now, but might be worth considering.

Edited by hankhandsome

Amazing rom! Smooth and stable. For me there are two small issues - Google calendar sync not working, in Gmail and Google reader text sometimes disappears.

Guest unmukt

Hi,

I have just got the first taste of Ice cream sandwich. Dammmmnnnnn. Kudos to you for what seems like an awesome rom.

Fast, extremely customizable. Loved the cm9 boot animation.

Its ROMs like these and tilal s that make you realise what a good buy the blade really is.

Thanks

Guest jeddy1

can anyone compare this to colfusionx for me please.

i want to put a new rom on my phone and cant decide between the two ics roms.

thanks

Well i am using coldusionx for the moment but i had this for few days

both roms are very smooth

this one has few more features (more customizable)

about bugs i cant tell becuase some blades have different bugs from others

Guest ropin

Well i am using coldusionx for the moment but i had this for few days

both roms are very smooth

this one has few more features (more customizable)

about bugs i cant tell becuase some blades have different bugs from others

thanks

Guest jeddy1

thanks

welcome :D

but i recommend you something

make a back up of ur rom first (in case u wanna go back to it or anything else might happen )

Make a clear install (wipe data ,cache and format system )

install one of both roms and gapps and if u are not happy with one TRY the other one :D

Guest ropin

how do you remove the soft keys at the bottom of the screen completely. if i go to the navbar settings and press remove nothing happens.

am i doing something wrong?

thanks

how do you remove the soft keys at the bottom of the screen completely. if i go to the navbar settings and press remove nothing happens.

thanks

I set the navbar width and height to 0 and that worked for me

Guest jeddy1

thanks

sorry cant tell because i am not using this rom anymore

did u reboot??

Guest masterlud

when it will fix the camera, because rom is the best, and I do not want to change it ,but I need to use  the camera often

Edited by masterlud

Guest jeddy1

when it will fix the camera, because rom is the best, and I do not want to change it ,but I need to use  the camera often

Not soon.. it will take enough time or maybe it doesnt get fixed at all.

Guest burstlam

sorry cant tell because i am not using this rom anymore

did u reboot??

enable the navigation bar control in powermenu with ROM Control.

then use the quick button in powermenu to enable/disable it , no need to reboot.

Guest hankhandsome

when it will fix the camera, because rom is the best, and I do not want to change it ,but I need to use the camera often

the camera works fine if you're prepared to put up with the preview screen flickering - i've taken a few pictures so far and they've come out perfectly.

Guest masterlud

the camera works fine if you're prepared to put up with the preview screen flickering - i've taken a few pictures so far and they've come out perfectly.

It is making nice pictures, but very bad when you do not see what you shoot

Guest jeddy1

at least u know where u turn the camera for pics :P

Edited by jeddy1

Guest hankhandsome

You DO see what you shoot - you've just got to be prepared to put up with the flickering screen and take the picture quickly

I had two random reboots for past two days. One at home screen, and second when entered battery stats.

Anyway, best ICS rom! Thank you, burstlam!

Edited by heum

Guest marek989

In settings where this rom options,, there enters navigation bar I think it was, all the way down you will have to change the height and width, if you change one of them disable the softkeys, then you just have to go back to give a value.

Hi, i tried it, but theres minimum 24.. but i need 0! I h8 soft buttons... i tried to change dpi etc but nothing...

Guest Loren82

Hi, i tried it, but theres minimum 24.. but i need 0! I h8 soft buttons... i tried to change dpi etc but nothing...

In one of my options, I would, "0 (disable)" I have not installed the rom, so if you fail, go into the menu to configure the power button, and adds the option of the bar navigation, pressing the power button should get out a menu where you can disable the softkeys