OTA 1.28.401.9

Guest EddyOS

Guest zombiefly

D'OH!!

Problem is not being able to flash manually unless you're S-OFF!!

Still, thought it may be helpful to some :)

just get it OTA. if you got phone from a carrier, wait for 3 months before they decide to roll it out. This is the reason i'm carrier free :)

Guest mils69

just get it OTA. if you got phone from a carrier, wait for 3 months before they decide to roll it out. This is the reason i'm carrier free :)

I'm going to assume that as it says HTC Europe, I (located in Asia) am not going to see this OTA, even if I am 'carrier-free'.

Edited by mils69

Guest SozzaSinnian

Thanks for the heads up. Only 30MB update, installed and seems fine. Battery and signal seem better but not sure if that is a placebo effect or not...

Guest EddyOS

This is just it, people are probably trying to do what they normally do on a much more powerful phone so battery will go down more. Best to give it a few days or, better yet, reset the handset after the OTA and start again. Ball ache, yes, but it would then give a true representation of how it works

could be apps aren't yet updated to work on ICS yet so drain more battery than before

Guest COJAK

You have to flash back stock recovery, and have all apps that followed the device

pls how to doit how to flash back stock recovery

pls explan to me

Edited by COJAK

Guest Shuflie

pls how to doit how to flash back stock recovery

pls explan to me

Flash stock recovery

I should point out you only need to do this if you have flashed a different recovery already, and there is no point if you have a carrier branded phone as they don't get the HTC OTA anyway.

Edited by Shuflie