[MOD]MegaBassBeats,the sound enchantment you have been looking for!!!

Guest GoGokh

Guest GoGokh

Hi all, like you know, the sound of the Blade is a very bad quality and i have found a mod which give better sound quality, it's better than Beats or Xloud!

This is originaly made for the galaxy 3, but it work with cm7 (tested), not tested with others rom.

All credit to D3HuM4NiZ3D

https://www.box.com/shared/b5e2f6fede04f01ea06a

How to install this:

*boot into recovery

*make a backup of your current rom

*install .zip from SD card

*enjoy :D

Here the original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1602753

Edited by GoGokh

Guest shmizan

there's "AudioEffectService.apk" included in this.. meaning we'll have a new service constantly running to make sound "better"

Edited by shmizan

Guest hankhandsome

meaning we'll have a new service constantly running to make sound "better"

So ?

Reading some of the feedback on that thread, it certainly seems worth it for the enhanced quality. i use my phone more as an MP3 player than anything so for me, it could be perfect. i'm certainly going to give it a try

Guest StanDekoster

there's "AudioEffectService.apk" included in this.. meaning we'll have a new service constantly running to make sound "better"

If you want to enhance something that is constantly running(music) then you must do some operations constantly to enhance the sound.

wether its dolby, xloud or beats audio , it's always constantly running in the system if there's music playing wether or not you see it in system.

So what you are saying here does not really matter :)

Guest targetbsp

I'm sure not one for background tasks, my phone has tons of stuff disabled. But I think most would argue that improving the Blades sound would be worth the price - if it actually does it!

Guest eirlysbill1

I see it's not been tested on any other roms but CM7. I'm running SS RLS7, and I was hoping that some one with more knowledge than I have, could tell me what are the possible risks of trying this patch?

Thanks,

Bill

Edited by eirlysbill1

Guest shmizan

If you want to enhance something that is constantly running(music) then you must do some operations constantly to enhance the sound.

So what you are saying here does not really matter :)

not everyone uses their blade for MP3 playing and only want to enhance the shitty speaker/ear speaker sound (like me), so what I'm saying DOES really matter :)

I don't want a service running for that, so I will stick to the "Beats" enhancement. I was just pointing out an important fact that was missing from here OR xda, for the average user that don't even know what's in it.

Guest targetbsp

I see it's not been tested on any other roms but CM7. I'm running SS RLS7, and I was hoping that some one with more knowledge than I have, could tell me what are the possible risks of trying this patch?

Thanks,

Bill

As long as you take a nandroid backup first nothing you can do has any risk. :)

Guest targetbsp

If you actually look in this zip... it appears at first glance to be a combination of previous audio enhancements merged into one file?

Is that an especially good idea? Having your audio processed and then processed again by something else?

Guest GoGokh

If you actually look in this zip... it appears at first glance to be a combination of previous audio enhancements merged into one file?

Is that an especially good idea? Having your audio processed and then processed again by something else?

I can't reply about this because i'm not the develloper of this mod, but the dev who made this have already ported beats, srs and dolby for the galaxy 3.

But the only thing which is important is not the result? I have tested dolby, beats and xloud for the blade and only beats was better using earpiece, but this mod give better sound with speaker too

Guest bollix

It doesnt work on Cold FusionX

edit: My fault, i tried it one more time and it seems to work fine.

Edited by bollix

Guest vNa5h
It doesnt work on Cold FusionX

edit: My fault, i tried it one more time and it seems to work fine.

Can you share what did u do incorrectly during the first tome

I tried it didn't work for me a well

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Guest adonwenas

Tried this on rls7..

Sound on earphones like using dsp with extreme mode... not significant changes anyway.

N the speaker little cracking for me.. dsp much better for me...

N the worse dsp doesn't working. :o

Restoring........ :ph34r:

sent from V880 using Tapatalk

Guest hankhandsome

i'm using the ICS AKOP-CM9 remix rom and it does work on that. Using Winamp, I found the files encoded in 320kbp/s sounded extremely good - crisp, clear with great bass.

everything else didn't really sound a great deal different to be honest. I took a nandroid before i flashed though so i might try beats tomorrow and see what the comparison sounds like.

im running cm7 installed this via recovery of sd card its installed something as my storage space has gone down but how do I know its working? I have been into music player played some songs there is an option in sound effects bass boost but cannot here any diff if enabled or not?

Guest GoGokh

im running cm7 installed this via recovery of sd card its installed something as my storage space has gone down but how do I know its working? I have been into music player played some songs there is an option in sound effects bass boost but cannot here any diff if enabled or not?

If you have good ear you can hear the difference, if not use headphones and you will immediately fell the difference. and you don't have to active something, it's done in background ^^