Possible port to Skate?

Guest Der_Floo

Guest razzmataz1478

and when we ask for sources in blade forum ? :D i mean my general question with the TW blade rom .. :)

I can try and port the blade rom, but no promises, as i don't have an idea of what I'm doing at all. If you want the rom porting, you could ask C3CO, he knows what he's doing, great dev.

Guest Der_Floo

I can try and port the blade rom, but no promises, as i don't have an idea of what I'm doing at all. If you want the rom porting, you could ask C3CO, he knows what he's doing, great dev.

hm thats a good idea..:) but i have no connections and i dont speak english soo good..:(

Guest Der_Floo

Der_Floo, you are aware that the ROM you want ported is TouchWiz 3? Because you seem to be so adamant on getting TW4.

yes i know. but i think in the future maybe came updates and maybe an update with an modified touchwiz 3 launcher or an orginal TW 4 launcher :) and i like the widgets and so on :)

Guest XMasterNinni

I think 2.3.6 or 2.3.4...

But it could work with the 2.3.5 Option!

Edited by XMasterNinni

Guest Der_Floo

Yeah, i'm having a go now, but getting really slow download speeds from C3C0's server

you try to port these touchwiz rom ?!

Guest XMasterNinni
Yeah, i'm having a go now, but getting really slow download speeds from C3C0's server

I'm going to upload Skatie to my own server, to have better download speeds!