[17-05] [ROM] TripNDroid Official Rom | 123.28.404.B.U | 003

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest eggyenergy666

I cant get the camera working on new build with boot.img, cleared its cache, its jpeg and not raw, and i see alot of colourbanding issues in the rom, my foto's arent sharp anymore brother, but the rest is running like an king keep it up!

Guest elroy944
ajax_logo.jpg

DUTCH CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

sorry offtopic :wub:

Congrats with ajax, exciting league but they deserved it, the others were messing around the last couple of games.

Guest TomBriden

Trip, i'm not sure the logcat line

E/ConnectivityService(  223): Exception trying to remove a route: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to communicate with native dameon to add routes - com.android.server.NativeDaemonConnectorException: Cmd {interface route remove rmnet0 default 106.70.1.48 32 0.0.0.0} failed with code 400 : {Failed to remove route from default table (No such process)}
is actually anything to do with the data issue but is in fact a separate issue. It happens as a result of

D/ConnectivityService(  243): Attempting to switch to WIFI

D/ConnectivityService(  243): Attempting to switch to BLUETOOTH_TETHER

and these lines are called as part of the tryFailover method in ConnectivityService.java. If the data stayed connected in the first place, tryFailover wouldn't be called and we wouldn't see these messages. If it helps, here's the logcat for data working using the bluetooth toggle trick...

D/NetworkSettings(  427): onPreferenceTreeClick: preference == mButtonDataEnabled.

D/ConnectivityService(  243): setMobileDataEnabled(true)

W/BackupManagerService(  243): dataChanged but no participant pkg='com.android.providers.settings' uid=1001

D/dalvikvm(  427): JIT code cache reset in 6 ms (1048520 bytes 1/0)

D/dalvikvm(  427): GC_CONCURRENT freed 1766K, 17% free 16986K/20323K, paused 2ms+14ms

D/BluetoothAdapterStateMachine(  243): BluetoothOn process message: 2

D/SettingsProvider(  243): external modification to /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db; event=2

D/SettingsProvider(  243): updating our caches for /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db

D/SettingsProvider(  243): cache for settings table 'secure' rows=52; fullycached=true

D/BluetoothAdapterStateMachine(  243): Bluetooth state 12 -> 13

I/BtOppRfcommListener(31731): stopping Accept Thread

E/Bluetooth HS/HF(  427): BluetoothServerSocket could not accept connection

E/BtOppRfcommListener(31731): Error accept connection java.io.IOException: Operation Canceled

I/BtOppRfcommListener(31731): BluetoothSocket listen thread finished

E/Bluetooth HS/HF(  427): BluetoothServerSocket could not accept connection

V/BluetoothEventManager(30542): Received android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/plugins/hciops.c:hciops_set_powered() hci0 powered 0

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/plugins/hciops.c:hciops_power_off() hci0 set scan mode off

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/plugins/hciops.c:hciops_power_off() hci0 HCIDEVDOWN

I/NvAudioALSADevice(13367): setParameters() bluetooth_enabled=false

I/NvAudioALSA(13367): setParameters() bluetooth_enabled=false

D/uim-sysfs: (  134): uim:!exiting-------------------

D/uim-sysfs: (  134): uim:read err > 0

E/uim-sysfs: (  134): uim:install = 0

I/uim-sysfs: (  134): uim: Inside st_uart_config

D/uim-sysfs: (  134): uim: Un-Installed N_TI_WL Line displine

D/DockEventReceiver(30542): finishStartingService: stopping service

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/src/adapter.c:set_mode() off

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/src/adapter.c:session_ref() 0x11dace0: ref=1

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: HCI dev 0 down

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/plugins/hciops.c:hciops_stop_discovery() index 0

D/BluetoothEventLoop(  243): Property Changed: Pairable : false

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: Adapter /org/bluez/813/hci0 has been disabled

D/SettingsProvider(  243): cache for settings table 'system' rows=72; fullycached=true

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/src/adapter.c:set_mode_complete()

D/BluetoothEventLoop(  243): Property Changed: Powered : false

D/BluetoothAdapterStateMachine(  243): Switching process message: 54

D/BluetoothAdapterStateMachine(  243): Bluetooth state 13 -> 10

D/BluetoothAdapterStateMachine(  243): HotOff process message: 102

I/BluetoothAdapterStateMachine(  243): Already switched Off

E/BluetoothService.cpp(  243): setBluetoothTetheringNative false

V/BluetoothEventManager(30542): Received android.bluetooth.adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/src/adapter.c:set_mode_complete() off

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/src/adapter.c:session_unref() 0x11dace0: ref=0

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/src/sdpd-service.c:remove_record_from_server() Removing record with handle 0x10008

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/plugins/hciops.c:hciops_remove_uuid() hci0

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/plugins/hciops.c:update_service_classes() hci0 value 88

D/SettingsProvider(  243): external modification to /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db; event=2

D/SettingsProvider(  243): updating our caches for /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db

D/BluetoothEventLoop(  243): Property Changed: UUIDs : 10

D/SettingsProvider(  243): cache for settings table 'secure' rows=52; fullycached=true

I/bluetoothd(  812): bluetoothd[813]: external/bluetooth/bluez/src/agent.c:agent_release() Releasing agent :1.0, /android/bluetooth/agent

D/SettingsProvider(  243): cache for settings table 'system' rows=72; fullycached=true

I/bluedroid(  243): Stopping bluetoothd deamon

D/DockEventReceiver(30542): finishStartingService: stopping service

D/Beautiful Widgets(19659): BLUETOOTH_STATE_CHANGED_ACTION

D/ConnectivityService(  243): ConnectivityChange for mobile: CONNECTED/CONNECTED

I/bluedroid(  243): Stopping hciattach deamon

D/BluetoothAdapterStateMachine(  243): Bluetooth state 10 -> 10

W/NetworkStats(  243): dropping UID delta from unknown iface: iface=rmnet0 uid=0 set=DEFAULT tag=0x0 rxBytes=0 rxPackets=0 txBytes=56 txPackets=1 operations=0

D/NetworkPolicy(  243): applying policy NetworkPolicy[NetworkTemplate: matchRule=MOBILE_ALL, subscriberId=valid]: cycleDay=2, warningBytes=2147483648, limitBytes=-1, lastSnooze=-1 to ifaces [rmnet0]

D/Tethering(  243): MasterInitialState.processMessage what=3

I/3gw.Service(25251): Mobile Network connected - not roaming

Guest TomBriden

In fact, the exact same error happens with mobile data disabled completely and turning off wifi. It tries to fail over to mobile data (but doesn't as its disabled) then bluetooth tether then throws the same error but with the wlan gateway ip in the route command

Edited by TomBriden

Guest TripNRaVeR

To make it even more strange:

When i remove bluetooth and wifi tethering so that it isnt available, the exact same errors occure in logcat but without the BT and wifi part. Still toggling bluetooth does the trick to fix mobile data.

Guest Ghammer80

To make it even more strange:

When i remove bluetooth and wifi tethering so that it isnt available, the exact same errors occure in logcat but without the BT and wifi part. Still toggling bluetooth does the trick to fix mobile data.

50 beerz for Trip if you nail this data issue in the butt! No beerz for HTC

We need an AOSP ROM more than ever now, the SG3 doesn't look very perty.

Edited by Ghammer80

Guest TomBriden

More weirdness: I rebooted my phone, dialled my voicemail and then data connected so the fix may not be bluetooth specific

Guest duderuud

I can't change the volume during a call. The slider works (goes from right to left and vice versa) but the actual volume of the voice doesn't change.

Really annoying, I have to hold the phone 5cm from my ear because the volume is way too high...

Anyone else has this problem?

Guest deadsmile

I can't change the volume during a call. The slider works (goes from right to left and vice versa) but the actual volume of the voice doesn't change.

Really annoying, I have to hold the phone 5cm from my ear because the volume is way too high...

Anyone else has this problem?

Having exactly this problem...

Guest Quiksilver78

I'm loving this ROM! wow by far the fastest I've ever seen on this phone. Very nice work, indeed.

Now, a couple of things that quickly come to mind.

1. For some reason, I cannot boot into Recovery. I used the power button, chose reboot and then clicked on Recovery. Nothing. The boot rebooted normally. I did the same thing again, but this time chose bootloader --> Recovery, and same result. I downloaded ROM Manager from the Play Store and then selected 'Reboot into Recovery' through that app, and again, the phone rebooted normally.

Is there a trick I can apply here to clear this up?

2. Trying to purchase an app from the Play Store gives me a error. As fast as I click on the price, I get a message "Error: An error ocurred. Please Try Again"

3. Weather option via TripNDroid settings; not sure if I am supposed to see a weather icon somewhere in the notification bar, or elsewhere?

Last question here; more like a general query actually. Can Beats be incorporated into this ROM?

Thanks for all your answers and your time!

Guest Nightranger73
I'm loving this ROM! wow by far the fastest I've ever seen on this phone. Very nice work, indeed.

Now, a couple of things that quickly come to mind.

1. For some reason, I cannot boot into Recovery. I used the power button, chose reboot and then clicked on Recovery. Nothing. The boot rebooted normally. I did the same thing again, but this time chose bootloader --> Recovery, and same result. I downloaded ROM Manager from the Play Store and then selected 'Reboot into Recovery' through that app, and again, the phone rebooted normally.

Is there a trick I can apply here to clear this up?

2. Trying to purchase an app from the Play Store gives me a error. As fast as I click on the price, I get a message "Error: An error ocurred. Please Try Again"

3. Weather option via TripNDroid settings; not sure if I am supposed to see a weather icon somewhere in the notification bar, or elsewhere?

Last question here; more like a general query actually. Can Beats be incorporated into this ROM?

Thanks for all your answers and your time!

1 this happens very often on stock rom too. Type fastboot erase cache on command prompt when phone connected to PC in fastboot mode

2 It occasionally occurs on play store. Reboot and wait. Again not rom issue

3 you have an option in status bar settings to show it as a panel

4 beat could be included but DSP Manager IMHO is far better and it's already included

Edited by Nightranger73

Guest saberzaid

This rom is nice but i notice few bug , one of them in the front camera , the picture look up down also it crash

Please do some investigation in the front and back cemera

Guest Quiksilver78

1 this happens very often on stock rom too. Type fastboot erase cache on command prompt when phone connected to PC in fastboot mode

2 It occasionally occurs on play store. Reboot and wait. Again not rom issue

3 you have an option in status bar settings to show it as a panel

4 beat could be included but DSP Manager IMHO is far better and it's already included

Hey thanks for the tips!

I can't locate DSP Manager and the market still don't work. I will clear its data perhaps see if that resolves the issue

Guest p2nv

Hey trip,

Any idea how long it will take to resolve the data issue? Mine won't connect at all. Not even after an hour :'(

Guest Nightranger73
Hey trip,

Any idea how long it will take to resolve the data issue? Mine won't connect at all. Not even after an hour :'(

Have you tried switching Bluetooth on/off from quick setting bar until it connects? Usually you have to do it 4 or 5 times but then it works until you reboot or switch to wifi

Guest Ghammer80

Hey trip,

Once you see the 'H' or the '3G' flash and then disappear, count to five then double tap the BT toggle on and then off. If you have great timing, you'll get it the first try.