We're giving away a RaspberryPi!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest NisseDILLIGAF

Hey!! Great idea Paul!

I'm currently using a Orange San Francisco (aka.. ZTE Blade)

I was trying to order a RasPi when it went online... so I'm on the list like sooooooo many others...!

Random fact... I'm currently working on a Self watering system for my plants using a Arduino... :)

And when I get the RasPi, I'm looking forward to intergrating it with the Arduino...

Guest zippyioa

Great competition Paul! I'm always keen to add to my gadget collection ;)

My current phone is an LG O2X, but I'm ready to buy a Galaxy SIII as soon as its for sale :)

Guest borce

Gooood :) Currently using crappy non smartphone, waiting for something good and affordable for my budget. I'm not able to get arduino in my country, so I thought raspberry will be nice for my home made alarm system (with android integration of cource)

Guest VampiricPadraig

Random fact: I respect Linux more than Windows yet I use Windows on a daily basis!

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2

Guest therealriley

Using a Galaxy S2 that I recently un-rooted and returned to stock following the T-Mobile ICS release.

Random Fact: TouchWiz ICS, It's terrible!

Guest mat02

Hi Paul!

Here's Mat, still using original GalaxyS ^^

Random fact:

I'm 21 years old ;)

Edited by mat02

Guest stargazer674

I'd like one of these to play around with. I'm currently using a Galaxy Nexus, purchased about 2 days before they started selling them on the Play Store.

Guest Stuart_f

Nice widget!

Got a Blade, want something new and cool but I think I want an HTC One X with twice the battery life or a Samsung G3 but made of something other than cheap plastic.

I guess I'll have to keep waiting.

Guest absro

Oh well, my comments: I'm using a Galaxy Note (my previous phone was a Galaxy S).

Random fact about myself? I work in the gaming industry for about 8 years.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.