ZTE will launch a new android phone called V961 in china !!!

Guest zhanke

Guest zhanke

ZTE's official microblog says that they will launch a new phone callde V961 at the end of this month in china

This phone support WCDMA network,

1GHz dual-core processor(Don't know the type)

a weird of 512 RAM

4G of ROM

4.3 inch of screen

480*800 of display

5 megapixel of camera

And people in china can pre-order this phone a few weeks later .

1GHz dual-core processor+512RAM, Is that weird ??

There is no picture about the phone.But I will let you know once I get the new information.

post-940813-0-27765800-1336392728_thumb.

Edited by zhanke

Guest utternoob

Does it say anything about a full name or anything related to coming to other countries?

Edit: Surely 5 megapixels not 500? As far as I know 500 doesn't exist in a sensor that small, if at all...

Edited by utternoob

Guest zhanke

Does it say anything about a full name or anything related to coming to other countries?

Edit: Surely 5 megapixels not 500? As far as I know 500 doesn't exist in a sensor that small, if at all...

sorry about the camera! The name of zte phone in china is named by the character + numbers,

such as the zte blade is called V880,they named skate by V960 in china. and they named the zte tania by V960W. zte mimosa x by V970 or U970

Maybe I guess the V961 is a upgrade version of v960(skate).I'm not sure about that.

They don't mention whether it well come to other countries in their microblog !

I think there will be some pictures later.because they have said that the phone will be pre-ordered in some days later, the middle of May I guess!

If the pre-order start,It will be at:http://zte.tmall.com/

Edited by zhanke

Guest TouchyAndalou

I think I read about this phone somewhere and ZTE confirmed that it's a China only model. Regardless, I think paying a bit extra for a Mimosa X or even an Era would be worth it