[ROM/GEN2] MIUI (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Romu_Android

Guest varunpr97

Eagerly waiting for the jellybeane ver to be uploaded ^_^ I tried the BurgerX based ROM and it rocked except that it was a little slow. Kudos on the great work! Is the jellybeane version based on KonstaT's cm10?

Guest Romu_Android

root prob still ? think the rom is not rooted maybe im wrong

But I feel it is Root, I think the problem is libandroid_runtime.so but I'm not sure

Guest useruz

The best ROM for ZTE Blade I have ever had, looks very amazing and work smooth!

I tried over 10 different ROMs, but this one is my favourite

There is a little problem with FM-radio app, if I tap the pause button when display locked and try to play, phone reboots every time.

Could you please try to fix this? (Sorry for my bad English)

Edited by useruz

Guest jesuita

Hello.

Nice rom :)

Everything is working fine and smoothly, only have a problem, font size configured under personal settings keep resetting after a while, is there any way to prevent this?

Am facing a wierd problem , my SD card is not being detected . It says "SD card removed" when its attached. Have tested the SD card on card reader as well as the stock ROM . It was working fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest xiaoxin

i flashed "MIUI-BLADEROMZ-22082012-signed",but i found FC in 'Location&security settings',when i select 'Use reless networks',then it show "gapps is not working" then i have to close it ,sorry my poor english :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest gourav35

just install this rom just to check the gb version and its really great, no lags at all and its really faster than miui jb. I think ill stick with this rom for now.. their are forceclose in couple of applications... this rom Good can you plz update the gb miui version it will be awesome ..

• 1 year later...