[ROM][GB] MIUI Final - ICS theme - FR, EN, TR, IT, DE (update 23/05/12)

Guest youpi666

Guest FeareX

NOOOOOOO, why join the dark Samsung side? :P

stay with Acer :P

i'm keeping my Liquid until i can buy a Nexus phone :D

and yes I know the Galaxy Nexus is made by Samsung, but i still like it more than the SII or the SIII

haha, well I got a great deal on it and it's allot better then my old Acer :)

Guest Master_T

ok, i'm testing it and it seems pretty good.

But overclock in liquid tool not work. Can u seggest me an app for doing oc?

Incredicontrol. Simple and free.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest endamaco

DO you have any suggestion for the following question?

When someone is calling me my phone starts ringing from the second tone, and the screen remains black for a while.. Finally I get to the lockscreen (the normal one, not that with the control to anser the phone). Finally when i Manage to unlock the device and see the control to answer...... who's calling got bored and exit the calling before I can answer :-(

I've liquid A1 with no swap/ext/oc

Guest Ma7moud

DO you have any suggestion for the following question?

When someone is calling me my phone starts ringing from the second tone, and the screen remains black for a while.. Finally I get to the lockscreen (the normal one, not that with the control to anser the phone). Finally when i Manage to unlock the device and see the control to answer...... who's calling got bored and exit the calling before I can answer :-(

I've liquid A1 with no swap/ext/oc

I think overclocking slightly might solve this

Guest ShurikGreek

I think overclocking slightly might solve this

Acceleration does not work, I raised the minimum frequency from 128 to 245, exhibited different modes of operation of the processor (interactive, smartass, ondemand) did not help.

Maximum frequency increase did not try, scary: D

At most such a problem, how to solve do not know: (

Described this problem in the message # 122

Guest ShurikGreek

do you use one of the MIUI ringtones or one of your mp3 files ?

My melody in MP3 (put a player). Tried the standard melody of Miuy firmware, same problem.

Guest Ma7moud

My melody in MP3 (put a player). Tried the standard melody of Miuy firmware, same problem.

I have the same problem but it happens only when I leave some applications running. try closing some applications

Guest ShurikGreek

I have the same problem but it happens only when I leave some applications running. try closing some applications

it immediately after flashing telfona started (tried to reflash did not help), no additional software is not set, but still a problem

Thanks, I'll try to stop some of the applications, but I think that will help.

Guest Sany Linux

I'd like to report that when i try to change the wallpaper on my lockscreen (from galley or MIUI online wallpapers) the application crashes.

Does anyone else experience the same problem?

Guest Ma7moud

I'd like to report that when i try to change the wallpaper on my lockscreen (from galley or MIUI online wallpapers) the application crashes.

Does anyone else experience the same problem?

I didn't have this problem, it worked well for me

• 3 weeks later...
Guest padre.zack

It seems that i cannot usb tether? anyhelp? it is it is connected but in my computer it does nothing. Do i need to download any driver or something? or do i need to reflash this rom? i like this rom i mean the standby battery preservation is awesome i mean 8hrs only 2% of my battery awesome!

Guest Mamoun14

A friend of mine got the Acer Liquid E and as I'm a huge fan of rooting/installing custom ROMs and tinkering with android phones I suggested installing a custom ROM instead of android 2.1. We have been testing ROMs, first we tried the ICS rom which is great but of course really slow. Next we tried this MIUI rom which is absoutely fantastic, it's fast and stable while also keeping all sort of eye candy running. Thanks for the developer for the amazing ROM. I have one question though: how can I add Arabic support to this ROM? AFAIK MIUI Roms always had a problem with displaying arabic fonts (letters appear disconnected) and there are several ways online to fix that but I'm not sure what would work with this particular ROM, Could you please show me a way that is compatible with it? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest proceno72

Installed this rom (v2) and works very well. Proximity sensor sometimes fails but solved with Sanity app.

The only bug I found is the "speaker" mode for calls (used for car driving). Enable automatic speaker on incoming/outgoing calls not working. Tried with Sanity it self, and other specifi apps from market (in the past I used Car Mode from Andrew Schwimmer and was perfect on CyanogenMod roms).

During a call if I press speaker button works fine (but is not the right way if you are driving).

Guest Ma7moud

is there anyway i can use miui v4 theme on this one?, it never accept the .mtz file for those theme

MIUI v4 themes work only on MIUI v4 (ICS and JB only)

Guest alboz83

Guys i tried to replace boot.img and module folder from Cm7.2 v2 and the rom boot. In system/phone informations now i see 200mb internal memory and lupohirp kernel version. I installed also Liquidparts from Cm7.2 to manage a2sd (i must test but the rom use a2sd automatically), swap etc.. Maybe Miui Final is the better rom gingerbread, Cyanogenmod 7 is more speed but the graphics and some functions of Miui are unbeatable

Guest satrons

Guys i tried to replace boot.img and module folder from Cm7.2 v2 and the rom boot. In system/phone informations now i see 200mb internal memory and lupohirp kernel version. I installed also Liquidparts from Cm7.2 to manage a2sd (i must test but the rom use a2sd automatically), swap etc.. Maybe Miui Final is the better rom gingerbread, Cyanogenmod 7 is more speed but the graphics and some functions of Miui are unbeatable

can you teach me how to replace boot.img, module folder from Cm7.2, and rom boot to MIUI final?