MCR - MoDaCo.one for the HTC One X Tegra 3 (Sense + Vanilla) - NEW: more Vanilla, TeamViewer QS + more

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest carthesis

I did a full wipe and it seemed to fix it. To be fair I think it was less a ROM issue, and more the fact I restored all the apps and settings via Titanium Backup.

Something was happening, because everything was syncing ok, but the device was running very hot, like it was syncing 100% of the time or something.

Anyway, a full wipe sorted the issue, so it's not a kitchen / ROM problem that needs fixing.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EddyOS

Just flashed a vanilla ROM from my kitchen options, all working fine except when trying to join contacts to Facebook/Google+ etc. it FCs. I'm using the stock contacts app so not sure what's going on

Guest EddyOS

It was only when joining a Google contact to another contact. If I go into a Haxsync contact I can then link it to the Google one, just not the other way around. Weird!

Looking forward to the update, although I don't know if it'll be a big difference! Have you thought about adding in an APM or EQS at all? Two threads on XDA about it, I find them useful (especially the APM - although I don't like the icons used in the example)

APM: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1645142

EQS: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1777216

Edited by EddyOS

Guest PaulOBrien

EQS topic:

"This mod is NOT to be included in any other rom or dev-project. Please don't ask for any permission, I'm in no position to grant it. Please link to this thread and let users download and flash it seperately."

P

Guest EddyOS

I know it was there, just thought you might be able to 'look' at the code and do something yourself ;)

No worries if not :D

Edited by EddyOS

Guest EddyOS

Only real annoying thing about going away from Sense is that you can't answer a call direct from the lockscreen - you have to unlock it and then answer the call. Shame really as it's lovely and smooth otherwise :)

Guest PaulOBrien

Kitchen updated! Ir3 prebakes will be online later today. Hoping for stable 2.x release very soon...

P

Changelog

25th July

• Updated to the 1.29.401.12 release
  • Updated various installed apps / libraries in line with latest Market releases
  • Various internal fixes and improvements

Guest billydavey

I can't seem to get this installed, I've flashed several times and everything seems to go ok but then when I boot up and check the installed ROM it's not showing the Modaco version and I have no Google Wallet installed?

Guest deadakos

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the rookie question, but I'm affraid making mistakes, so I rather ask before, then crying after...

I've rooted my hox, and installed miui following this guide:

http://miuiandroid.com/community/threads/how-to-update-upgrade-miui.15424/

If I'm doing the same steps with your rom, will it cause any problems, or everything will be fine?

I thought that I don't like sense, so I installed miui, but after using it for a few days I realized that it is a quite usable interface :), and what more, the battery life is not as good as it was with the stock rom, and during browsing the web for half an hour, my phone started to heat up like never did before.

I think your rom would be better for my requests.

Hope not disturbing with this post!

THX

Guest SurfHost

Updating to Ir4 based on 2.15 leak from Football shortly! :)

P

Keep up the good work Paul. :) I'll wait some more until you update to 2.17

Edited by SurfHost

Guest PaulOBrien

Kitchen update online, new prebakes being prepared! :)

P

Changelog

13th August

• Updated to the 2.17.401.2 release
  • Now includes MCR specific changes to make 'dirty flashes' (flashes without wipes) possible from almost any other ROM.

Guest raph santerre

Kitchen update online! :)

P

Changelog

13th August

• Updated to the 2.17.401.2 release

Hi Paul, I have a problem : after flashing a kitchen (130812-2144-Ir4-modacocustomrom-endeavor-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-dfac7f04cf9a1c7492d1036004f2d062) the hox don't start and don't stop rebooting (just after the htc quietly white screen and before the animated htc one white screen with beats audio).

flashed boot.img

erased cache in fastboot

full wipe (data, cache, system, dalvik, ...) in recovery

Have I done something wrong ?

Fall back to Ir3 for the moment.

Edited by raph santerre

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi Paul, I have a problem : after flashing a kitchen (130812-2144-Ir4-modacocustomrom-endeavor-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-dfac7f04cf9a1c7492d1036004f2d062) the hox don't start and don't stop rebooting (just after the htc quietly white screen and before the animated htc one white screen with beats audio).

flashed boot.img

erased cache in fastboot

full wipe (data, cache, system, dalvik, ...) in recovery

Have I done something wrong ?

Fall back to Ir3 for the moment.

Could you flash a prebake? I've tested both of those.

P

Guest raph santerre

Could you flash a prebake? I've tested both of those.

P

prebake Ir3-sense-modacocustomrom-endeavor-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-8df73d81c7be379188baf0d850ee1df3 (1.29.401.12 based) boots up

Guest PaulOBrien

prebake Ir3-sense-modacocustomrom-endeavor-kitchen-unsigned-MD5-8df73d81c7be379188baf0d850ee1df3 (1.29.401.12 based) boots up

Did you include the sqlite or Franco kernel options? If so, try excluding those.

P