[ROM][ZTE Skate] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (STABLE) - Android 2.3.7 (31/10/12)

Guest C3C0

Hard to tell. It uses different device config and will not contain some changes I did to forked cm7 components in my github (e.g. hide status bar option).

You'll have to flash it yourself and find out. Although differences will not be noticable I suppose.

I am curious if camera crashing while choosing effects in settings is fixed . It is in my version.

Guest mi nombre

Hard to tell. It uses different device config and will not contain some changes I did to forked cm7 components in my github (e.g. hide status bar option).

You'll have to flash it yourself and find out. Although differences will not be noticable I suppose.

I am curious if camera crashing while choosing effects in settings is fixed . It is in my version.

In Nightly It's not fixed

Guest WiiSky70

Since skate is now official cm7 device official builds are now available including nightlies here

http://get.cm/?devic...te&type=nightly

But can you publish the stable ROM on their CM Devices ?

And also , (Sorry for being annoying) can you backport or add an WiFi Protected Setup method in the next build ?

Edited by WiiSky70

No. Nightlies are built automatically every night from official cyanogenmod git. Without user intervention. What I could do is to supply patches through cm gerrit system. If they are approved they will be included in all further builds.

Guest WiiSky70

No. Nightlies are built automatically every night from official cyanogenmod git. Without user intervention. What I could do is to supply patches through cm gerrit system. If they are approved they will be included in all further builds.

Now i get it , thanks C3C0 :)

Guest agonbar

I can't update the su(it remains in 3.0, says to install ok, but later, on the tests it fails and tells I still have 3.0), also if i try to use any root app(busybox installer or ROM toolbox manager) it says i haven't root permisions(but i told superuser app to give them) any idea of what's happening?

I use your last release, and also, thnx for all the job you have set on this project.

Guest wildcat_paris

C3C0 :thanks for the good work and updates (any way to donate a bit => ok found the link in the signature...)

Edited by wildcat_paris