[ROM] Mokee OS (CM 7.2 on steroids) [Updated 24/06]

Guest crnadakm

Guest lawmak

I like this rom very much. Thank you Ceco.

However, it may be just me that my wifi doesn't work well: downloads take forever (there is no problem when switch to 3G to download) did I miss some kind of adjustment?

Guest zukenp

Dont tel

I like this rom very much. Thank you Ceco.

However, it may be just me that my wifi doesn't work well: downloads take forever (there is no problem when switch to 3G to download) did I miss some kind of adjustment?

Wifi isnt connection with 2g/3g network at all.Are you sure that you connect on wll?Maybe data net is on for you,couse in that case you must turn on 3g ,for wll dont.

Edited by zukenp

Guest jtharmor

WIFI tethering does not work for me on on any of the CM7 based ROMS(even using 3rd party apps).....And on top of that sound is a big problem for me(the kernel fix just distorts the sound)....hence i dont have any option but to stick to Atomic.

Guest crnadakm

WIFI tethering does not work for me on on any of the CM7 based ROMS(even using 3rd party apps).....And on top of that sound is a big problem for me(the kernel fix just distorts the sound)....hence i dont have any option but to stick to Atomic.

There is a patch that can revert sound back to stock sound.

I don't know about tethering, but it seems to work, just tried it...

Sorry didn't see C3C0's post...

Edited by crnadakm

Guest addis
It wasn't problem with how loud sound was but how it was sounding, on my skate it had a sound like a broken speaker.

Yes...

Very bad sound quality

Edited by addis

Guest zukenp

You have some update which fix in some way quality of sound ,i dont mean on stock volume ,i mean on poor sound quality.If c3c0 can find that on his early posts,would be great to post again ,or in first page with another capital things.

Here is that update,just install from recovery

http://www.4shared.com/zip/r37qEsir/update-S3-gb-boot-15_UPDATE_ZA.html?

Edited by zukenp

Guest crnadakm

Sound quality is related to loudness. C3C0 made an update to increase loudness which led to some compromises. Sound has to be distorted if you want it louder than stock. That's the way it is.

You can always try tweaking it with DSP manager. or just physicly reduce the volume !!!

Update reduces loudness (reverts sound to stock!) so there is no distortion but it's a lot quieter . Again if it's too quiet try DSP.

Note: Sound with stock settings is very quiet so it was boosted. If you mind the loudness you can reduce it or update to stock sound.

Guest crnadakm

You have some update which fix in some way quality of sound ,i dont mean on stock volume ,i mean on poor sound quality.If c3c0 can find that on his early posts,would be great to post again ,or in first page with another capital things.

Here is that update,just install from recovery

http://www.4shared.c...UPDATE_ZA.html?

Update to revert sound back to stock is in the second post of this thread!

Guest zukenp

I thought that this two updates isnt same,but now when i look at ,it is.After all this working ,sound its not perfect ,but it is much better.

Decided to tidy up Settings a bit. New update available.

Changelog:

- Call settings moved from System tab to Personal tab

- Date&Time moved from Info tab to Personal tab

- Location&security moved from Info tab to Personal tab

- Adblock moved from Personal tab to System tab

- Switches menu removed from Personal tab since I found options there useless

(e.g. camera shutter on/off doesn't work - the one in CM settings does)

- CPU Overclock: removed CPU Test (benchmark) menuitem that was not working (FC)

- CM Settings / Interface: removed Notification widget menu (irrelevant for Mokee)

- CM Settings: removed System submenu containing CM Stats and CM Updates (irrelevant for Mokee)

- correct version set in build.prop this time

Download: http://tinyw.in/rlbC

Flash via clockworkmod, wipe cache, dalvik cache, reboot

@crnadakm

Please, update your OP. Thanks :)

Guest zukenp

I have one question.How can i lock the screen(wallpaper)?I mean how can lock from third screen go directly to first(if i continue go right) and conversely?I hope that you understand what i want :) .

Guest zukenp

If you use default launcher pro. Then press menu while on homescreen, choose preferences, homescreen settings, homescreen looping.

tnx man)

Guest kamango604

I have a problem, i cant connect to any device with bluetooth. When i looked the phone stats there is no bluetooth adress, how to fix this?

Guest crnadakm

Thanks! But note that this is not full package but small update and should be below "update 13-06"

Sorry will fix it a bit later, don't have time right now, sorry

Guest crnadakm

What the hell happened to my post (second post in this thread ) How on earth can I fix it?

All I see is bloody html/css!!!

We need a moderator.

Also I think that Tillaz had the same problem and he was able to fix it...

Edited by crnadakm