Help please !Looking for a stabil Rom with good Camera Quality

Guest bummler

Guest bummler

hi,

this seems to be the best and most active b7610 board ,so i hope for some help :o)

i have some trouble with the b7610...since i installed the free jc2 rom (märz 2010)

the camera quality totally sucks...is it possible to solve that problem?

if not..i am looking for another rom

-no branding,fast and stabil

-good camera quality

-working wifi,gps,wlan etc.

i wanne use it with spb mobile 3.5 and i can install the most programs that i need by myself...so it would be great if you guys have some advice

thx

Edited by bummler

• 2 weeks later...
Guest m0o5

Hi there, try one of the custom wm6.1 roms for b7610 (sakisds', thunder's, jacobn's), they're all pretty decent. It gives you 100+ MB ram after first boot; more than enough for spb shell, wisbar and whatever you like to run ..

Guest bummler

thanks for answer...there is no 6.5 rom with good camera quality? no chance to fix it?

i have seen the experiment31fixed camera cab but its not working on my official rom...is it working on custom made´s?

some more advice´s would be great,thx

The x31 camera cab is, like you suggested, made for the daskalos' experimental rom series and meant to "fix" the camera, since it wasn't working out of the box with those roms. It won't work on official roms.

Read (!) some tutorials, get one of most recent (ultra-)light wm6.1, 6.5 or 6.5.x custom roms from the coll. thread, back-up your stuffs, flash it and see if it gets any better .. I haven't read complains about the camera qualíty in any of those threads.

Es gibt hier auch viele fantastische custom roms in deutsche Sprache ;)

Viel Glück, wenn Sie irgendwelche Fragen haben, lassen Sie mich wissen.

Guest bummler

also ich finde ein paar veraltete threads zum thema low light camera qualität..speziell bei jc2 nutzern....aber nirgendwo einen lösungsansatz!

pda:b7610NXXJC2

CSC:B7610NDBTIK5

telefon B7610NXJC1

vielleicht liegts an der csc oder telefon datei...

Comeone guys...help me the low light quality is like a 1mp camera from the 90s

Edited by bummler