ROM-GEN2-LEZO-V880 1.10.19 (CM SETTINGS HACK INCLUDED)

Guest alfu

Guest gustkitty

Seriously, this is the best rom existing. battery performance and optimization ram never been so close.

But I still made ​​some modifications means that the particular left perfect for me. Particinei the Sd, (256 Swap), (512 Sd ext) to further improve the internal space and ram, and used draktremor script, was excellent, gets the hint.

Now you would think possible a translation / adaptation for language Portuguese Brazil? Congratulations for the work, and thank you very much if they give the possibility for other languages​​. thank you

Guest d_borghi

fine. after 2 days of testing I can say this rom is very very good.

there are some negative points to be solved, however:

1) the bluetooth is active but does not detect any device. you have to try and try again. mokeeos not have this defect.

2) contacts without phone number can not be hidden, while in the other rom this is possible

3) is not multilingual.

4) on "network operators" (to find network operators) I always get "the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly."

anyway congratulations for the great job done.

greetings

db

Edited by d_borghi

I'm sure this man http://www.modaco.com/user/932905-c3c0/ knows adding new languages ​​to this Rom, it was he who changed the Mokee Rom since I talked to him for him to add new languages ​​to this Rom, but he said he was not interested in it, but let's see almost every Friday, we update.

thanks Gustavo for ur information. now do anyone of you got an idea to make him accept our request, like messaging or etc....

Guest gustavo104

thanks Gustavo for ur information. now do anyone of you got an idea to make him accept our request, like messaging or etc....

If at least he gave the tutorial to add new languages, would be of great help.

Guest stapler85

i feel like im the only one having a nightmare installing playstore back on, gapps package didnt work either, i did it via cwm update zip option, how does anyone install playstore back on this, when i did manage to install the apk it gave me server error message on play store..im so clost please help! other than that everything is working smooth, just very annoying because i cant download any apps

Guest gustkitty

i feel like im the only one having a nightmare installing playstore back on, gapps package didnt work either, i did it via cwm update zip option, how does anyone install playstore back on this, when i did manage to install the apk it gave me server error message on play store..im so clost please help! other than that everything is working smooth, just very annoying because i cant download any apps

I'm having the same problem. I install gapps, install all google sync, car home, google search, but the play never appears store before it worked perfect, I updated to 1.97, stopped working with the a2sd script darktremor tb oO!

Guest gustavo104

i cannot send him a message, it says he cannot receive a new message!!!

I also tried and could not, I think the way is to go on topic Mokee and try to talk to him.

This is my modified version of Lezo (based on the last released version 1.9.7 of the Lezo) http://goo.gl/V74Xk

Modifications made by me:

- 360 Launcher V3.5 set as the default (the native launcher was removed)

- LatinIME set as the default keyboard (the keyboard was removed Chinese)

- Equalizer added

- Added S2E

- Standard language set to English

- Lezo theme manager removed

- Weather removed

- App Store Chinese removed

That's it, hope you like

Thank you very much for the rom it is very fast and elegant. I am having a problem when accessing "setting>system>about phone>status": the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly ... is anyone else experiencing the same problem and if not can you imagine why or how can I solve it?

I'm using an OSF gen2 | system partition 200Mb

Cheers

Guest d_borghi

"on "network operators" (to find network operators) I always get "the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly.""

nobody has the same problem?

isn't possibile to solve it?

tnx

db

Guest iShubham

Thank you very much for the rom it is very fast and elegant. I am having a problem when accessing "setting>system>about phone>status": the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly ... is anyone else experiencing the same problem and if not can you imagine why or how can I solve it?

I'm using an OSF gen2 | system partition 200Mb

Cheers

"on "network operators" (to find network operators) I always get "the process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly.""

nobody has the same problem?

isn't possibile to solve it?

tnx

db

I also get this both errors...dunno about others...and dunno solution...maybe only lezo people can solve them.

Guest iShubham

New update : lezo 1.9.21 http://lezo.sdo.com/download.php

direct download : http://www.everbox.com/f/o8KJoP3mGZhYkZBT3Z1mA4tuS3

changelog :

status bar to add memory cleanup quick switch (NICE!!)

to open or close the new version prompts

display error problem

solve weather boot FC problem

solve the problem

solve New Lunar display weather solve weather week Contacts can not be synchronized to Google account problem

solve is created by default contacts do not show up to (yeah!!)

solve the google contacts sync problem (YAY :D I WANTED THIS!!)

solve recent calls in English

G13 UI display problems to solve to problem

New update : lezo 1.9.21 http://lezo.sdo.com/download.php

direct download : http://www.everbox.com/f/o8KJoP3mGZhYkZBT3Z1mA4tuS3

changelog :

status bar to add memory cleanup quick switch (NICE!!)

to open or close the new version prompts

display error problem

solve weather boot FC problem

solve the problem

solve New Lunar display weather solve weather week Contacts can not be synchronized to Google account problem

solve is created by default contacts do not show up to (yeah!!)

solve the google contacts sync problem (YAY :D I WANTED THIS!!)

solve recent calls in English

G13 UI display problems to solve to problem

yo man thanks a lot..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey,New version out,please some1 download it and mirror,when i go to download,it says account is needed,and account needs mobile number verification :/

Please some1 mirror!!

version 1.10.19

http://lezo.sdo.com/download.php

thank u for the update, sadly I am also not being able to download it, but definitely try to do it tomorrow. btw I found this www.miui.com/forum-34-1.html though everything is in Chinese but lots of miui roms there

Guest iShubham

I wanted this because i never had so much battery life ever before.. thats what have sticked me to this rom...please some1 try to get the download! :)

I installed the earlier version yesterday , and found the setting to get English language.

I hope in the later versions the English version is FULL english , and not still half chinese.

I also want to know if it's possible to change to other languages (by installing app or so ? ) , because I would like to have the Dutch language.

Thanks , Kuoi

I installed the earlier version yesterday , and found the setting to get English language.

I hope in the later versions the English version is FULL english , and not still half chinese.

I also want to know if it's possible to change to other languages (by installing app or so ? ) , because I would like to have the Dutch language.

Thanks , Kuoi

I just tried changing build.prop file default to Dutch language but this rom only has English and Chinese language in it, and I don't know any app which adds language to system ...

Edited by alfu