ROM-GEN2-LEZO-V880 1.10.19 (CM SETTINGS HACK INCLUDED)

Guest alfu

Guest gustavo104

This is my modified version of Lezo (based on the latest released version of the Lezo 1.8.24)

http://goo.gl/zaqZM

Gapps (optional): http://goo.gl/eMVoG

Modifications made by me:

- 360 Launcher V3.4 set as the default (the native launcher was removed)

- LatinIME set as the default keyboard (the keyboard was removed Chinese)

- Lezo theme manager removed

- Equalizer added

- Added S2E

- Standard language set to English

That's it, hope you like :)

Edited by gustavo104

Guest amanz95

This is my modified version of Lezo (based on the latest released version of the Lezo 1.8.24)

http://goo.gl/zaqZM

Gapps (optional): http://goo.gl/eMVoG

- 360 Launcher V3.4 set as the default (the native launcher was removed)

- Equalizer added

- Added S2E

going to try this ASAP

now backing up my current ICS rom and gonna switch to this...

thanks for it dude!

Guest iShubham

This is multilanguage or English and Chinese only?

What i saw is only english and chinese.

Also hey guys,what are .odex files,how to make .odex file of an APK?

I saw it in ROM/system/app folder..each apk has a .odex file of it..

i tried to put my own .apks without .odex files,and when rom booted,it didnot install those files..

What i saw is only english and chinese.

Also hey guys,what are .odex files,how to make .odex file of an APK?

I saw it in ROM/system/app folder..each apk has a .odex file of it..

i tried to put my own .apks without .odex files,and when rom booted,it didnot install those files..

Lezo is an odexed rom. an odex file contain classesdotdex file which is used by dalvik machine to run an Android application. simply odexing means split an apk file so that classes.dex file in it can be taken out side to be easily used by dalvik machine. merging back apk and odex file is called deodexing. u can deodex a full rom by using dsixda's android kitchen at xda forum. for a single file to deodex u can use baksmali.jar and for odexing u may use odexme application by modaco. you can not replace system application without deodexing, simply it wont work.

Guest iShubham

Lezo is an odexed rom. an odex file contain classesdotdex file which is used by dalvik machine to run an Android application. simply odexing means split an apk file so that classes.dex file in it can be taken out side to be easily used by dalvik machine. merging back apk and odex file is called deodexing. u can deodex a full rom by using dsixda's android kitchen at xda forum. for a single file to deodex u can use baksmali.jar and for odexing u may use odexme application by modaco. you can not replace system application without deodexing, simply it wont work.

Wow,thanks for detailed explaination man,you are simply brilliant!

Ill try it soon :)

Guest iShubham

Guys,any 1 experienced this problem with contact sync?

When i boot phone,install gapps,phone does my google account login and sync all things (gmail,contact,picasa album,etc)

But when i add a neq comtact to phone,and i turn on sync,that newly added contact does not sync back to google server contacts..

I need to fix this badly because i flash RoMs many times..so i lose newly added contacts (for now i have added those contacs in SIM,and whenevr i fash Rom,i just copy those new contact from sim to phone,old contacts are already synced from google to phone.)

Any1 experienced this? Have a solution? Or different Gapps set? Maybe the contactsync file in my gapps is not good..?

Thanks in advance.

Guys,any 1 experienced this problem with contact sync?

When i boot phone,install gapps,phone does my google account login and sync all things (gmail,contact,picasa album,etc)

But when i add a neq comtact to phone,and i turn on sync,that newly added contact does not sync back to google server contacts..

I need to fix this badly because i flash RoMs many times..so i lose newly added contacts (for now i have added those contacs in SIM,and whenevr i fash Rom,i just copy those new contact from sim to phone,old contacts are already synced from google to phone.)

Any1 experienced this? Have a solution? Or different Gapps set? Maybe the contactsync file in my gapps is not good..?

Thanks in advance.

sorry wrong post ....

Edited by alfu

Guest Shiv Prajapati

I have noticed one thing which is very much interesting..in Manage Applications> Running apps> the used and Free RAM details..

Free Ram is showing 169MB and is not degrading or increasing whereas the size of used RAM has always been fluctuating.

In idea blade we all know that it ships with 256 MB RAM out of which 90-100 MB taken by android system.

so if used RAM is 124 and free RAM is 169 then it will sumup to a total of 293 MB which is a miracle i think... :D

Dont know if anyone noticed this...Also I have noticed a major bug while playing music. It was lagging like a hell.So just moved to Mokee nandroid and happy with it...Anyways LEZO is a good ROM ..

Guest iShubham

Yeah,funny..it actully should be 169MB total,than 169mb free..

And honestly, i found this as fsstest and long battery rom,even than mokee,i m a big mokee fan,but after finding this,i have chnged my opinion..

Also actully i did nt find ag in music,instead the lag i expreienced was on mokee,

In this rom i can start music+gallery+pdf reader on one time without lag..

In mokee if i start gallery with music On,music app would autoclose.. :/

Ill still try new updates from mokee..when they come,but ill eagerly wait for lezo updates

I have noticed one thing which is very much interesting..in Manage Applications> Running apps> the used and Free RAM details..

Free Ram is showing 169MB and is not degrading or increasing whereas the size of used RAM has always been fluctuating.

In idea blade we all know that it ships with 256 MB RAM out of which 90-100 MB taken by android system.

so if used RAM is 124 and free RAM is 169 then it will sumup to a total of 293 MB which is a miracle i think... :D

Dont know if anyone noticed this...Also I have noticed a major bug while playing music. It was lagging like a hell.So just moved to Mokee nandroid and happy with it...Anyways LEZO is a good ROM ..

any one of u noticed that whatever may be the case, how much you stop programs and services the free ram remains the same '169MB FREE'. what I guess the lezo people hacked it and instead of showing '169MB TOTAL' it is showing '169MB FREE' to mislead.

Guest iShubham

any one of u noticed that whatever may be the case, how much you stop programs and services the free ram remains the same '169MB FREE'. what I guess the lezo people hacked it and instead of showing '169MB TOTAL' it is showing '169MB FREE' to mislead.

Yeah... but still its fake..

And yeah,i have downloaded new vrsn..i edited it myself ..removed many things..added new tones and all...,even put in sdcard,but had to leave home fr some reason..now eagerly waiting to reach home..so i can test it out :)

Guest gustavo104

This is my modified version of Lezo (based on the last released version 1.9.7 of the Lezo) http://goo.gl/V74Xk

- 360 Launcher V3.5 set as the default (the native launcher was removed)

- Equalizer added

- Added S2E

- Weather removed

- App Store Chinese removed

Guest reedo_17

This is my modified version of Lezo (based on the last released version 1.9.7 of the Lezo) http://goo.gl/V74Xk

- 360 Launcher V3.5 set as the default (the native launcher was removed)

- Equalizer added

- Added S2E

- Weather removed

- App Store Chinese removed

For some reason i cannot open the download link. :S

no reply for italian language???

if it will be possible, this will be my official rom forever and ever!!!

hai. Iam not a developeror skilled to add languages to this rom, i searched internet, tried some methods but gives me error. btw u can try a method but Iam not sure. try deodexing this rom using dsixda's Android kitchen, and then replace the settings.apk with any cm7 vanilla build and try. not at all a good idea but may be if you are interested ......

Guest gustavo104

no reply for italian language???

if it will be possible, this will be my official rom forever and ever!!!

I do not have enough knowledge to add new languages ​​to this rom, I even looked for methods to add new languages ​​but always gave error.