REMOVED

Guest tillaz

Guest FrankieADZ

just installed Gr1 and the all in 1 mod. installed ok and all that.

only thing I'd ask to change is when the wifi/3g sign goes from white to blue.(when it connects)so you know its connected.

sorry if this has been mentioned, theres no headset icon, when you download something(not from the store) cant see the writing, same with music.

*gone back to my restore rom for now tho :)

Well Done Tillaz

Well done to Jikobutsu for mainly testing it :)

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest Smiff2

thanks tillaz, looking forward to this, best customization for the G300 available!

(sorry bold went weird).

maybe not possible to say yet, but will it be possible to apply any updates to this mod on top of an existing install? (without clearing data)

Edited by Smiff2

Guest tillaz

when you download something (not from the store) cant see the writing, same with music.

can someone post screenshot's of the two bugs mention above so i can fix it ;)

I can see writing of music in notifications,but i use poweramp,will test with stock...

edit: same song playing with google music app,still see all the writing ?

What exactly is it with text while downloading,stock browser I assume ?

Or is it where the text goes off the edge of notifications ? it is supposed to be like that I think.

post-796032-0-47847000-1338821222_thumb.

post-796032-0-01224300-1338821583_thumb.

Edited by Guest

Guest FrankieADZ

I can see writing of music in notifications,but i use poweramp,will test with stock...

Or is it where the text goes off the edge of notifications ? it is supposed to be like that I think.

i use dolphin browser. i couldnt see the text when downloading from the browser.

i use dolphin browser. i couldnt see the text when downloading from the browser.

Dolphin browser.....would that then not be a problem with the app ?

Guest tillaz

Guest FrankieADZ

Dolphin browser.....would that then not be a problem with the app ?

im not sure, its just when d/l, nothing else with the browser, just cant see the writing or what ur downloading.

Guest tillaz

Looks ok too me,the text is white.

Not sure why it saved as browse.php ?

yeah, its the silliness of the dolphin browser devs, using there own custom text colour, but no custom notification background .png to match

Guest FrankieADZ

Looks ok too me,the text is white.

Not sure why it saved as browse.php ?

seems odd, :s

silly Dolphin Devs....my mistake then...I'll have to put up with it when I move back to Gr1 tomorrow

Edited by FrankieADZ

Well as long as it works with stock apps that is all that matters really,if you fixed for market apps,there would be no end to your work :lol:

Do people actually use dolphin then ? I think its a horrible browser...opera mobile all the way for me,simple UI,and it will download everything,no problems,and since I use opera 12 on pc,I can sync all my bookmarks,speed dial,etc.

Guest FrankieADZ

Well as long as it works with stock apps that is all that matters really,if you fixed for market apps,there would be no end to your work :lol:

Do people actually use dolphin then ? I think its a horrible browser...opera mobile all the way for me,simple UI,and it will download everything,no problems,and since I use opera 12 on pc,I can sync all my bookmarks,speed dial,etc.

for me its the nearest thing to Chrome in UI terms thats why i use it :)

Guest tillaz

seems odd, :s

silly Dolphin Devs....my mistake then...I'll have to put up with it when I move back to Gr1 tomorrow

is easily fixed to tell the truth, i just don't understand why they don't just pull the text coulor from the framework like everyone else dose

or use there own .png and text colour

is easily fixed to tell the truth, i just don't understand why they don't just pull the text coulor from the framework like everyone else dose

or use there own .png and text colour

Dolphin only care about being the best browser,thats why they pile on features while ignoring basic bugs ;)

I used dolphin a while ago,and I still see the same bug that has been there from a few versions ago.

Enter dolphin in full screen mod,select one of your speed dials,and the loading bar is not at top as should be,its about half cm down.If you rotate to landscape it goes back to top,then rotate back to portrait and its in right place now :blink:

Keyboard force closes by the way.

Is there something you want us to look for,or was it just to see if it would boot with the changes to framework.jar ?

Edited by Guest