【ICS】LiGux v4 for Huawei Ascend G300 [2012-06-29][version 0.0.5]

Guest qiwu huang

Guest Dazzozo

You might need to send me a PM with the G Talk... I thought I had it but I didnt. Awkward.

I apparently just invited you, no idea if that did anything.

Edit: if it's not going to work the irc is always an option.

Edit 2: for the sake of the thread, we're in business ;)

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest Davidoff59

How about omegamoon version 3. kernel, can that be used or are you better off starting with what you have. I think he started from scratch with Code Aurora.

Guest Davidoff59

qiwu, if thats what you use, how did the Chinese copyright issue come up and why did you mention copyright if you had already shared what you were using? I'm just curious

Guest Dazzozo

qiwu, if thats what you use, how did the Chinese copyright issue come up and why did you mention copyright if you had already shared what you were using? I'm just curious

Apparently the copyright issue was over the device setup and not the kernel. The only thing that he has uploaded so far is the kernel. However, apparently the copyright issues are now resolved. (?)

Guest Dazzozo

Successfully got CM9 running in a similar state to LiGux. (no Wi-Fi, BT, Camera) Wi-Fi is being worked on by tilal and me.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest qiwu huang

Successfully got CM9 running in a similar state to LiGux. (no Wi-Fi, BT, Camera) Wi-Fi is being worked on by tilal and me.

wifi is ok?

Guest Dazzozo

wifi is ok?

I've committed a fix for a major part of the issue, I think all that's left are permissions issues.

Edited by Dazzozo

Guest qiwu huang

I've committed a fix for a major part of the issue, I think all that's left are permissions issues.

Now ,wifi is ok。

thanks Dazzozo and my friend genokolar

post-895493-0-91911900-1340599131_thumb.

Edited by qiwu huang

Guest djuroue

Great work you guys... Through testing the 0.0.4 version, i have seen some issues.

1) when typing number in dialer, the dialer very often gets force closed ... Probably due to T9 activated in phonebook.

2) When i received mms in offline mode, when i try to download it, messaging app is force closed.

These are known bugs, everything else works fine (except of course wifi, bt and camera in 0.0.4)...

Nice work, you are great !

Guest qiwu huang

Great work you guys... Through testing the 0.0.4 version, i have seen some issues.

1) when typing number in dialer, the dialer very often gets force closed ... Probably due to T9 activated in phonebook.

2) When i received mms in offline mode, when i try to download it, messaging app is force closed.

These are known bugs, everything else works fine (except of course wifi, bt and camera in 0.0.4)...

Thank you for your report

Guest Dazzozo

I was using LiGux on Friday last week and I had this too, though it's not present in my CM9 build from last night.

Guest qiwu huang

Was hardware acceleration enabled on this rom?

Could you provider logcat for no2 ?

Guest FrankieADZ

I was using LiGux on Friday last week and I had this too, though it's not present in my CM9 build from last night.

i think you and Tilal6991 might be best to do your own thread with regards CM9 :)

*just saying* :)