[CM7.2] Cyanogenmod 7.2 for LiquidA1/LiquidE

Guest youpi666

Guest Ma7moud

after many flashes & reboots, i could click on A2sd !

installed 5 apps from pc thru apk batch installer, 8mb of internal memory is reduced :| apps are present in sd-ext/app. why on earth internal memory is being used ?

also, on LN 1.9.2, when i used to go to applications settings > manage applications, INTERNAL STORAGE used to b shown is -ve (due to ext partition) nothing like that is shown now ? normal ?

also, since Game play is slow i installed chainfire 3d v3.3, clicked install cf3d driver. phone rebooted and now CF 3d app is missing :/

swap is enabled and working too :/

the space is used for app data and dalvik cache, if you have a class 10 SD card i suggest you move everything to the ext partition in LiquidParts

and for Chainfire 3D i think i read somewhere here that it doesn't work well, but can't remember if it was in this ROM or the MIUI Final :D

Guest Pbmounza

after i install this rom i found that it does't have android market . So i dowload .apk file but when i open it . It crash T T help me plz

Guest alboz83

Now i'm trying this rom and i would use the Holo Launcher Pro, but it's very very slow. Someone uses this launcher? How works? Thanks

Guest Mura88

Now i'm trying this rom and i would use the Holo Launcher Pro, but it's very very slow. Someone uses this launcher? How works? Thanks

I tried the free one and i cannot notice differences between Holo Launcher Free and ADW Launcer EX ... i can't say nothing about the Plus Version ... on my Liquid E with v6SC and 921 Mhz overclock ... same thing for Holo Locker ...

Guest alboz83

For me miui final is better. i try this cm7.2 rom twice but don't work well and i return to miui final always. By now i use miui final waiting for a cm9 ics stable

Guest Mawil

For me it's definitly the other way around. I came from Miui because my A1 was freezing even with low oc. Now cm7.2 without oc is the smoothest rom I ever tried plus it has an excellent battery consumption. Thanks for porting, now my Liquid almost feels like a new phone :D

Guest Master_T

So guys, interesting question? For Liquid a1 this rom or Miui final?

This is smoother, no doubts about it, but.... it's not MIUI :D I tried this for a couple of days, but had to go back to MIUI final... the usability of the launcher, notification bar and all the MIUI apps (dialer, sms, ecc...) is much superior imho.

Guest LiquidEr

are you guys using Link2SD ??

I lost some apps after rebooting!! sound very strange!

Edited by LiquidEr

Guest treyguitar

Have The same problem as someone else, microphone volume is very low And it's difficult TO use apps like voice recording or shazam! Please help in cm9 And liquidnext it works well that can't be so difficult!

The scrolling framerate is not good in Holo Launcher. I'd switch to Go Launcher if I were you.

Guest alboz83

I had tried this rom and i found a bug, sound and vibrate don't works together. If i select both works only sound, if only vibrate this works..very strange. Someone have this problem with liquid A1?

Guest McLoy2008

Hello!

I'd like to try this rom, it seems sooo interesting.

Eventually is it possible to revert to LiquidNext 1.9.2 (my current rom)?

Is it possible to restore a LN nandroid backup?

Do I need to reinstall malez recovery?

How to do that?

Thank you to all the devs!!!!

@McLoy2008

You can install Malez Recovery after flashing an original Acer bin... and then restore old nandroid backups as well as flash LN 1.9.2.. whatever you want