So i lost my skate :( ....

Guest donk165

Guest donk165

I was @ Download over the weekend and it also happened to be my 21st so I got trashed, and I have no idea where my phone went, I dont know where the whole night went TBH.. :P

I need some suggestions on what droid to go for next? Id like it to have a similar screen size and another awesome modding community like the one we have for this phone :)

You could try the galaxy ace 2 (budget dual core) or the galaxy advance (between the s1 and s2 in terms of spec) which are both fairly new.There's also the San Diego (if it can be rooted/unlocked of course)

Guest Voxpop2011

I was @ Download over the weekend and it also happened to be my 21st so I got trashed, and I have no idea where my phone went, I dont know where the whole night went TBH.. :P

I need some suggestions on what droid to go for next? Id like it to have a similar screen size and another awesome modding community like the one we have for this phone :)

Did you drop it down the chemical loo ;)

Why not just get another Skate?

Guest donk165

Did you drop it down the chemical loo ;)

It was lost during a beer bong session :(

Im looking to spend £150-200 and id preferably like it to have an OLED, but i am tempted to just get another skate :D

Guest mrpuzz

Alcatel OT-995

Specs:

• 4.3-inch WVGA screen
  • 480×800 resolution
  • 1.4GHz Qualcomm single-core processor
  • 5-megapixel camera w/ flash
  • 512MB of RAM

Only a few weeks released but the few reviews available are very promising.

Even a ICS update is promised by Alcatel.

Retail prices (in Holland) are 190-200 euro. Lots of bang for the buck. I hope the Android community will pick this one as fav for developing ROM's for.

Guest Voxpop2011

Alcatel OT-995

Specs:

• 4.3-inch WVGA screen
  • 480×800 resolution
  • 1.4GHz Qualcomm single-core processor
  • 5-megapixel camera w/ flash
  • 512MB of RAM

Only a few weeks released but the few reviews available are very promising.

Even a ICS update is promised by Alcatel.

Retail prices (in Holland) are 190-200 euro. Lots of bang for the buck. I hope the Android community will pick this one as fav for developing ROM's for.

Nice looking phone. I might take a closer look.

Guest donk165

my skate lives another day, the guys i was camping with have found it and its currently being posted back to me! I am still considering a new handset, the G300 looks awesome but id like an OLED :P