The San Diego hacking topic - root progress etc.

Guest PaulOBrien

We going to have to get root ourselves, they will not do it.....now where is that engineering bootloader :D

@rickywyatt, if we get that bootloader, do you think we can flash it with the flasher tool ? I am thinking if we can flash it, all our troubles are over.

Edited by Guest

If it is an engineering bootloader it would leave us with an unlocked bootloader or at least one which skips any checks, but if the present bootloader is overwritten will it not cause a brick ?

Guest Atlask

"currently we are working towards the ICS update. Jelly Bean will follow soon!"

wtf ? the phone was presented with ics ;and now they say they working on Oo !

Dont waste your time to stand after their update ;find the root access will be more rapid to port by yourself ics&jb

When you see how other constructor work with the Android community ,it's a shame to see that from Intel !

They can be easly the leader of smartphone market with their chips ...

but i understand now why samsung or other havent create a fone with medfield : no sharing is a suicide technology

@intel : root or gtfo Android business !!! :D

Guest vermat17

Is that for the ICS update or for Jelly Bean???

EDIT: Sorry, am being stupid, of course for ICS :P

Edited by vermat17

Guest kabirsaini2011

hello..... this is to inform you that i installed MiHome 1.2.0 launcher ... and which automatically installed on system partition .... so this must have some code which installs apps directly on system apps without the need of root ... now i cant uninstall this app as this is installed in system apps

Edited by kabirsaini2011

Guest rickywyatt

hello..... this is to inform you that i installed MiHome 1.2.0 launcher ... and which automatically installed on system partition .... so this must have some code which installs apps directly on system apps without the need of root ... now i cant uninstall this app as this is installed in system apps

Lol i installed it and it don't installation to system at all