The San Diego hacking topic - root progress etc.

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest rickywyatt

iv tryed this but says waiting for device

'fastboot -i 0x8087 -s 324B076AA1D1B3E9 oem system /sbin/PartitionDisk.sh /dev/mmcbl0

Guest Atlask

There was talk of bios mode other day, cannot remember what topic, i look.....

Actually, ricky was it not you who was speaking about bios ? or am I mixing up.

It's was me ;)

Take a look on Intel website,it's a little express bios to speed up the boot time .

So ,what's new today about the SanDiego ?

Edited by Atlask

Guest ben1066

What does fastboot devices return? Or does it just say waiting for device? If so, try setting the vid and pid in the flasher to what you found using the method I posted above. Win key + R -> devmgmt.msc, find the phone there. Once you have found it right click on it and go to properties. Go to details and from the dropdown select Hardware IDs. There should be a VID and PID listed. That's what you need. If you let me teamviewer in tomorrow it might be a bit easier.

Edited by ben1066

Guest rickywyatt

its the same iv tryed that when the phone is in flash mode it aint using fastboot driver its using midfeild driver and iv copyed the vid and pid from it and it still dont boot into fastboot

Guest rickywyatt

yep if i select p0 the serial is missing and if i select p1 the phones serial shows.

and the flash works untill the flasher hit the os part i realy just think it has something to do with the settings in the flasher what i see is the flasher aint rebooting the phone into fastboot so thats were it stops

Guest rickywyatt

lol i think i have come a long way in the last 2 days before no flasher, drivers or ics now look were we are i no im close

Guest shootomanUK

lol i think i have come a long way in the last 2 days before no flasher, drivers or ics now look were we got i no im close

yeah deffo....and when paul comes back off his holiday he might add the final piece of the jigsaw !

lol i think i have come a long way in the last 2 days before no flasher, drivers or ics now look were we are i no im close

Absolutely, you have done a miracle no doubt, ok you have not succeeded yet, but damn close, and what an entertainment the past few days have been.

Guest shootomanUK

we may be able to hex edit some strings in the ics update.........i remember seeing the vid & pid e.t.c in the xolo update with a hex editor.

just cant remember where and all my stuff is at my dads, im only on crappy laptop on 3g for now

Guest razzmataz1478

I've been watching this since the forum started. Finally good to see some great progress been made! Wish you look Ben and Ricky for the good of freeing this phone.

And upsetting orange.

Edited by razzmataz1478

Orange I know you are watching.......you must be so pissed right now :lol: but it is ok do not worry, because tomorrow you be even more pissed :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest kabirsaini2011

i got this some thing strange sdcard1 is -1

#mount point   fstype   device                    device2                   size hint    flags and options...

/reserved      hidden   /dev/block/mmcblk0_none   none                      100

/factory       ext4     /dev/block/mmcblk0p1      none                      256

/system        ext4     /dev/block/mmcblk0p2      none                      767          rw noatime

/reserved      raw      /dev/block/mmcblk0p3      none                      1

/config        ext4     /dev/block/mmcblk0p5      none                      16           ro

/panic         raw      /dev/block/mmcblk0p6      none                      2

/sdcard        vfat     /dev/block/mmcblk0p7      none                      0

/data          ext4     /dev/block/mmcblk0p8      none                      2048          nosuid nodev fsck data=ordered,nodelalloc

/cache         ext4     /dev/block/mmcblk0p9      none                      1024          nosuid nodev fsck data=ordered,nodelalloc

/sdcard1       vfat     /dev/block/mmcblk1p1      /dev/block/mmcblk1        -1

Edited by kabirsaini2011