[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest igordcard

You guys that are saying to configure the APN correctly, can you actually send MMS with this ROM? If you haven't tried, please do and report back. My APN is correct (it's the same I've ever used) but the SMS app keeps on "Sending...". Thank you.

My operator seems to have been changing configurations. I can now confirm MMS works.

Guest Xenon0816

hey there,

I flashed this rom as the first ics rom on my blade and I'm very happy with it. It looks great, is pretty fast and has a ton of cool features.

Coming from CM7 though, I really don't like the dialer, as well as the contacts app (the looks as well as the funcionality). So my question is, whether there is any possibility to get the CM7 dialer and contacts app to work on CM9?

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but neither a forum search nor a google search returned any good results.

greetz

Hey everyone. Today I had a super fast battery drain on latest konstakang. Without having changed anything before. The phone just didn't deep sleep. It was slightly warm, even with screen off and went on with just pressing any hardware button. I thought the airplane mode bug was fixed months ago. Any idea what could be the reason? Many thanks.

Edited by staud

As of yesterday I am unable to select my own mp3s as ringtone or alarm.

I tried /media/audio/ringtones and /ringtones, but neither solved the problem.

Anyone else having this problem, any advice on how to fix this?

Guest Snap.IT

Anyone using s2e with this rom? After i installed it and configured it the phone became so much slower..

use the simple2eV5 script, a search is enough.

Remember that, always search before asking, someone probably asked before.

Guest Snap.IT

Hey everyone. Today I had a super fast battery drain on latest konstakang. Without having changed anything before. The phone just didn't deep sleep. It was slightly warm, even with screen off and went on with just pressing any hardware button. I thought the airplane mode bug was fixed months ago. Any idea what could be the reason? Many thanks.

1. disable google data

2. don't overclock and complain, no phone, NOT ONE actually gets warm unless you're loading it otherwise.

Guest mickeystar

i cant get wifi to work, when i added a network manually its never in range, when i scan, it finds NO NETWORKS AT ALL

i tried using coldfusion x before, the wifi didnt work either, it just said obtaining ip address

it works now

Edited by mickeystar

Guest Darkshade

hi i started to use this rom today but i actually cant use s2e. I was using s2e on previous Rom so I use partition wizard tool to re-partition my sd card and in mobile i make a partition from recovery.

Actually my system doesnt event see my ext partition it jast shows -- instead of size.

I tried to use s2ev5 script but it doesnt help.

Please help me

Edited by Darkshade

Guest arpit22x

i cant get wifi to work, when i added a network manually its never in range, when i scan, it finds NO NETWORKS AT ALL

i tried using coldfusion x before, the wifi didnt work either, it just said obtaining ip address

it works now

@mickeystar, how did it work? I am struggling though.

Guest KonstaT

Anyone using s2e with this rom? After i installed it and configured it the phone became so much slower..

I was, worked just fine. No need to flash any random scripts from xda, just install S2E app from the play shop.

It is not recommended to move dalvik cache or dex executables to your ext partition using any a2sd method. It will slow your phone down.

Guest semenfun82

As of yesterday I am unable to select my own mp3s as ringtone or alarm.

I tried /media/audio/ringtones and /ringtones, but neither solved the problem.

Anyone else having this problem, any advice on how to fix this?

No and use ogg. :)

I worked around it by bakeing my mp3 ringtone into the ROM. I however doubt that a different filetype would be recognised.

Its a weird issue, I have no idea what caused it, but frankly its not that important...

I was, worked just fine. No need to flash any random scripts from xda, just install S2E app from the play shop.

It is not recommended to move dalvik cache or dex executables to your ext partition using any a2sd method. It will slow your phone down.

unless you have a class 10 mem card

Guest probals

Hi Guys,

Having a certain problem. The Phone app sometimes takes quite a bit of time (~5 secs) to load So much so that at times, the caller details (Name & pic of saved contacts) is not displayed during an incoming call. Happens 1 out of 10 times.

I use S2E to put apps on the SD, but data is on phone mem.

Any help will be most appreciated.

P

Guest thewild

unless you have a class 10 mem card

I'm not sure that even a Class 10 card can match the internal flash memory.

Bandwidth is not all, access time and IO per seconds matter a lot.

Guest Darkshade

please tell me what i am doing wrong.

I tried partition my sd card twice via the Cwm recovery (1GB partition,32MB swap) and boxes in s2e are still gray. Even i tick use as ext4 or something like that.

PLEASE HELP!

please tell me what i am doing wrong.

I tried partition my sd card twice via the Cwm recovery (1GB partition,32MB swap) and boxes in s2e are still gray. Even i tick use as ext4 or something like that.

PLEASE HELP!

Remove you s2e

Download s2e V5 there: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2eOC8F2oVCPQ1d2Ym4tejhQaFU/edit?pli=1

Move it to your SD card, reboot to recovery, instal zip from SD card, reboot and it should work now.

Guest blindclown

Hi KonstaT,

First of all I just want to say that is ROM is great. I moved from CFX and so far I will stay with your development and following the 4.1.1 working that you're making.

I 've one question. My mp3 files are not recognized/found by the music app (stock and winamp) and the previous photos taken with the camera are not showing in gallery. Any idea what should be the problem?

Thanks and keep the good work

Cheers.

Guest Snap.IT

Hi KonstaT,

First of all I just want to say that is ROM is great. I moved from CFX and so far I will stay with your development and following the 4.1.1 working that you're making.

I 've one question. My mp3 files are not recognized/found by the music app (stock and winamp) and the previous photos taken with the camera are not showing in gallery. Any idea what should be the problem?

Thanks and keep the good work

Cheers.

It's a problem since Rom Manager got updated, just remove the file .nomedia in the root of your SD-Card.

Edited by Snap.IT

Guest blindclown

It's a problem since Rom Manager got updated, just remove the file .nomedia in the root of your SD-Card.

Thanks Snap.IT,

it works fine.

Cheers.

Guest mickeystar

@mickeystar, how did it work? I am struggling though.

It just took longer than normal, think I was out of range :blush:

However Im reverting back to cm7.1 or another gingerbread rom. Coldfusion rom couldn’t get wifi to work, this rom konstakang many apps force close, my browser always crashes, music always crashes, and youtube video playback is rubbish. Cm 7.2 was slow and buggy

Should have never changed from cm7.1