[ROM][GEN2/3][31.10.] CyanogenMod 9 - KonstaKANG (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

It's a problem since Rom Manager got updated, just remove the file .nomedia in the root of your SD-Card.

lol, really? ROM damager strikes again. :P

It just took longer than normal, think I was out of range :blush:

However Im reverting back to cm7.1 or another gingerbread rom. Coldfusion rom couldn’t get wifi to work, this rom konstakang many apps force close, my browser always crashes, music always crashes, and youtube video playback is rubbish. Cm 7.2 was slow and buggy

Should have never changed from cm7.1

Sounds a lot like you didn't wipe (format system, wipe data & factory reset). No wipe, no whine. ;)

Guest mickeystar

lol, really? ROM damager strikes again. :P

Sounds a lot like you didn't wipe (format system, wipe data & factory reset). No wipe, no whine. ;)

i did all of that, wipe data etc.

now going to try swedish snow

Edited by mickeystar

Guest stanvladut

I have a problem. When someone calls me it appears only the number, but not the contact name and picture even if i have already added this number to contacts. If I receive two consecutive calls from the same person, a second time shows me the name and picture. What can i do to appear all datas from first time?

Guest probals

I have a problem. When someone calls me it appears only the number, but not the contact name and picture even if i have already added this number to contacts. If I receive two consecutive calls from the same person, a second time shows me the name and picture. What can i do to appear all datas from first time?

Seems like you have the same problem as me. Any help, KonstaT and the others?

Having a certain problem. The Phone app sometimes takes quite a bit of time (~5 secs) to load So much so that at times, the caller details (Name & pic of saved contacts) is not displayed during an incoming call. Happens 1 out of 10 times. I use S2E to put apps on the SD, but data is on phone mem.

Guest bubbamester

Seems like you have the same problem as me. Any help, KonstaT and the others?

I have the same problem too. I noticed that the mistake came to surface when I have saved high resolution picture on the contact list.

Guest probals

I have the same problem too. I noticed that the mistake came to surface when I have saved high resolution picture on the contact list.

Exactly, but the problem exists even if the contact doesn't have a picture. Also, the phone app takes 5 secs or more to load at times.

Guest Darkshade

Have this problem with contacts too. It´s very annoying if you don´t know who is calling and the you realize it´s your girlfriend :D

Is there some fix for that ?

And I miss one other thing in CM 7 there was a choice to select only contact with numbers..there is no choice like that and I have to scroll for ages to find my contact couse i have milion craps here from fuc*** google synch :D.

Edited by Darkshade

Guest leripe

I encounter this probelm too, only number showing even if i have it on contacts/addressbook, it seems random, doesnt matter if the person has picture. i use whatsapp, viber, fb picture contact sync which interact with contacts, maybe problem there?

Guest leripe

And I miss one other thing in CM 7 there was a choice to select only contact with numbers..there is no choice like that and I have to scroll for ages to find my contact couse i have milion craps here from fuc*** google synch :D.

im pretty sure there's that option in this rom too. try Phone and People apps, they are similar but have different options.

Guest matcho13579

im pretty sure there's that option in this rom too. try Phone and People apps, they are similar but have different options.

You're right, in People app it shows you all of your contacts, but in Phone app you can select only contacts with numbers :) I had similar problem, but found a solution :)

First if all, thank you Konsta for your amazing work!

However, I was wondering is this ROM based on CM9 stable? I can't seem to find this information anywhere.

Guest matcho13579

However, I was wondering is this ROM based on CM9 stable? I can't seem to find this information anywhere.

There is no stable build of CM9 for Blade

Guest lineone

KonstaT you are an absolute genius man.

thought i'd try cm-9-20120808-KonstaKANG-blade today and just can't believe the results.

a real pleasure to use.

good luck with cm-10. :)

New build. There's really nothing going on with CM9 at the moment. Only few commits have been merged since the latest build. I ported couple of features that I did for my CM10 build.

cm-9-20120808-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...7xy49pm194aoeob

md5:930e55eeaaa23b47d7c4e3f52b786bb4

-added hot reboot option to power menu

-improved partition info (EXT info should now work with all a2sd methods)

Guest Davids203

First of all, thank you for this ROM!

I have some problem with viber..i cant hear anything at calls. Please fix it, it would be important for me.

(And when calls someone me it show only the number for me too.)

Guest lineone

posting this using WiFi Tether for Root Users on o2 3g.

been on it for over an hour so far and it hasn't dropped connection even once.

so that's another problem solved.

luv this! :D

Guest -=Andrey=-

Issue with network time zone (I live in france normally GTM+1 Paris). It displays time 2 hours late...

It's a summer time (+1) man :) So you've got UTC +2

Guest sharix

I also have some issues with the time: google authenticator generates wrong codes. then I select to synchronize time (in app) and then the phone's time is off for about half an hour.

Edited by sharix

Guest mordilo

I have install and had success with the ROM. The Video problem relating to the ARM 6 CPU may have a solution with the Adreno200-AU_LINUX_ICS (etc) update. It is a zip file as expected for a firmware update my question is: can it be install in the same manner as the ROM by flashing it in and at what stage, before or after the rom image and do you have to allow room in the partition for it? Thanks.

Guest lohikko

I just can't get rid of the f****ng "error! error! error! error!" green message when I try to TPT my GEN 2 blade. Could anyone help me please? I'm really mad with this, I don't know what am I doing wrong, I just follow the instructions in the second post...

Please, help me, I've been using this rom for months,and I really like it, I just want to TPT so I have more space for apps, then it would be the perfect rom for me :S

Thank You

Edited by lohikko

Guest habbo45
I just can't get rid of the f****ng "error! error! error! error!" green message when I try to TPT my GEN 2 blade. Could anyone help me please? I'm really mad with this, I don't know what am I doing wrong, I just follow the instructions in the second post...

Please, help me, I've been using this rom for months,and I really like it, I just want to TPT so I have more space for apps, then it would be the perfect rom for me :S

Thank You

I aways have a green "error" mensage when flash a TPT. But the TPT still works fine.

Guest lohikko

I aways have a green "error" mensage when flash a TPT. But the TPT still works fine.

Oh, really?

How can I check that?

I think I'm not in the same case, because I run out of free space for apps very quickly. I think that in total I have like 160 mb or even less :S

Guest habbo45

Oh, really?

How can I check that?

I think I'm not in the same case, because I run out of free space for apps very quickly. I think that in total I have like 160 mb or even less :S

Ok. You tpt have a small data partition? If yes, you need to fash konsta tpt.

How to see you system layout? Here.

post-950019-1346011690149_thumb.jpg