MIUI launcher for G300

Guest weckl

Guest Jekle

And in lovely English :D. The launchers great on a phone, awfulll on a tablet

I installed it and its in English but the Date on the lockscreen is Chinese where can I change it?

Guest alhimyaa

How on earth do you uninstall this app? It will not let me uninstall it and some reviews report the same problem. It runs all the time in the background and i have tried stopping it to uninstall it but it would run again anyway. I've tried installing a new launcher and using that so i can uninstall it but no luck. Any advice is much appreciated.

Guest Mtman1
How on earth do you uninstall this app? It will not let me uninstall it and some reviews report the same problem. It runs all the time in the background and i have tried stopping it to uninstall it but it would run again anyway. I've tried installing a new launcher and using that so i can uninstall it but no luck. Any advice is much appreciated.

You need to remove it from the device admin list (settings-> location and security-> device admins)

Guest scuzzbucket
Thank you very much! Was contemplating doing a hard reset for a bit.

Or deactivate lockscreen before uninstalling. Either way.

Guest scuzzbucket

I ditched ADW EX a few weeks back for Holo launcher (on Play Store now too). Much lighter and can use icons from Go/ADW/Apex/Crazy Home etc.

Guest Davidoff59

Funny that adw launcher is being used as it was one of the first things to be changed on a CM7 Rom which it came as default on.

Guest scuzzbucket
Funny that adw launcher is being used as it was one of the first things to be changed on a CM7 Rom which it came as default on.

You can even get the CM7 version with transitions etc(called Legacy Launcher) on the Play Store.

Guest Mtman1

Why not just use modaco's gingerbread launcher if you want a stock gb launcher. The length people go just to get features from other roms...

PS thanks for posting that, I'll check later