[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest runlevel5

+1 for calender fc. did full wipe and a couple of reboots. great rom tho :)

"The application Calendar Storage (process com.android.providers.calendar) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Edited by runlevel5

Guest tillaz

+1 for calender fc. did full wipe and a couple of reboots. great rom tho 3b8Apz1nhT0ICJTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

"The application Calendar Storage (process com.android.providers.calendar) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

can you post a logcat

Guest runlevel5

I'll give it a go. Havent much experience with logcatting so bear with me. ill find it on the market.

Installed alogcat from market, but its just a blank screen when app is running. is this the one you use or do you have a preference for a different app?

okay, remembered your thread re logcat here:

followed instruction re. entering the secret menu via the text and number string, set permissions for logcat thru rootexplorer and set setting for alogcat...still got blank screen. sorry tillaz, prob me being an absolute noob. ill try again tommorrow. got a stupidly early start.

all the best.

Edited by runlevel5

Guest feckineejit

would try to do a logcat as well but aint got a clue how to do one, i downloaded 2 logcat programs from the market to try but also only had blank screens, hopefully someone with a better idea of how to do it will come along.

Guest tillaz

tillaz i just wondering after the update how can i change back to the original lockscreen, as i prefer than one

doyou mean huawei's custom lockscreen

or stock android, slide to unlock

Guest feckineejit

tillaz thank you for the amazing job your doing. there's just one minor thing :) i downloaded the huawei lockscreen app you just put on first page, when i slide lockscreen to dialer it takes me to call log instead of dialer, hope you know what i mean :)

Guest tillaz

new add-on on first page

adds latest version of go launcher and enables updating it (latest version dose not support ics animations)

Guest FrankieADZ

ive tried the updated rom and ive flashed the huawei MMS onto it and i cant here messages?

any idea Tillaz? :wacko: :huh:

*Edit* I rebooted the phone now it works :D...

Yay. great ROM, awesome battery life too.

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest FrankieADZ

How would I install the patch?

calendar patch?

u down load the zip then, go into clockworkMod Recovery & then go to "Install Zip" then select calendar patch