[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest feckineejit

Hello tillaz don't know if its just my phone or if anyone else has this problem, but when i call/receive a call, before i get a chance to hangup at the end of the call the screen goes black and i have to wait for the other person to hang up as i cant do anything.

Guest FrankieADZ

hasnt happened to me tbh, mine goes dark when its against my head then light up again when its not.

could be a proximity sensor issue

Guest feckineejit

its only happened about 2 or 3 times, but just called my son and there was no problems at the end of the call. maybe its sorted itself ^_^ Hopefully

Guest tillaz

Has power saving mode been removed from this rom as i cant seem to find it?

yes, it was part of the old systemUI,

the zte skate has problems with the proximity censer, but calibrating it fixed the prob...

have a look in the secret menu for an option to calibrate it,

Guest feckineejit

yes, it was part of the old systemUI,

the zte skate has problems with the proximity censer, but calibrating it fixed the prob...

have a look in the secret menu for an option to calibrate it,

how do i find secret menu?

Guest feckineejit

try *#*#2846579#*#*

Tried that but there is nothing on the options to do with proximity sensor. Will give it a day or so to see if the problem has fixed itself.

tillaz i know your busy doing other things, but would it be possible to fix the Huawei lockscreen issue that i described in an earlier post about the dialer, its going to calls log instead of dialer.

Edited by feckineejit

Guest mack_

Tried that but there is nothing on the options to do with proximity sensor. Will give it a day or so to see if the problem has fixed itself.

tillaz i know your busy doing other things, but would it be possible to fix the Huawei lockscreen issue that i described in an earlier post about the dialer, its going to calls log instead of dialer.

hi just thought i'd help ...in the stock rom it does the the same thing i dont think there is a way to make to go to dialer because it automatically goes to call log

Guest mack_

so i flashed the rom and everything was good until i updated the apps and now i got a line at the top right above the time and its white so its stands out... kinda buggin me

update: silly i turned on the show the battery bar setting while i was setting up ...its gone now

Edited by mack_

so i flashed the rom and everything was good until i updated the apps and now i got a line at the top right above the time and its white so its stands out... kinda buggin me

update: silly i turned on the show the battery bar setting while i was setting up ...its gone now

Is that what it was i did a fresh install Doh :D

Guest tillaz

yeah, as mack_ said above, think its supposed to do that, its like that on most iv seen :huh:

Guest feckineejit

hi just thought i'd help ...in the stock rom it does the the same thing i dont think there is a way to make to go to dialer because it automatically goes to call log

Cheers for the reply mack, i think its a bit stupid of huawei making it go straight to call log when i obviously want to dial a number :)

Guest mack_

Is that what it was i did a fresh install Doh

I almost did but then i started working backwards to see where i did something wrong ^_^

Guest mack_

Kinda need help figuring out how to change the icons in the dock to the ics ones (the go locker ones are a sight for sore eyes)...any ideas ?

And also calender storage keeps force closing every time i open the calender app any idea if its safe to remove completely or is there a patch?

Edited by mack_

Guest fr0do

Cheers for the reply mack, i think its a bit stupid of huawei making it go straight to call log when i obviously want to dial a number :)

There's a setting in the dialer/ contact app to make it open with the dialer

Guest maritimesbob

On previous versions of this rom, the lock screen font was Roboto (ICS style)? Since the latest release mine has reverted to the Gingerbread font on the lockscreen clock. Is it easy to change it to Roboto font? Thank you, the rom is working flawless.

Ps. Perhaps this is because I flashed the Huawei lockscreen update? If yes, can I change the lockscreen back to the default one?

Edited by maritimesbob

Guest dt_matthews

Im on the latest build but still get Calendar fc's, have I missed a step or something, I thought I read that the patch was rolled in to the current build ?

cheers and great rom dude :)