[ROM] [GB] [AtomicMod] [Any Baseband GB/ICS]

Guest tillaz

Guest tillaz

@tillaz,any luck with 720p ? sorry if you have mentioned something already not been following the thread past few days.

i think it requires codecs,

anyone know what happens when selecting 720p via LGcamera app, what happens when you try recording, then playing it back?

Well from what I remember when I tried is it appeared to be recording,but the actual details of video when played back showed no change,it was still 800x480

And I remember trying it another time and the screen frooze and no recording was possible.

Guest FrankieADZ

just tried the latest update and in the music app, song/albums arent appearing for me, tried it twice now(installs) & reboots and doesnt show them

Edit: Tried again, and still not appearing, gone back to my back up.

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest eirlysbill1

Music player messed up for me too. It either says song can't be found, or it plays the wrong song, even between albums. Thinking of trying to delete and then reload the albums but the PC with originals is stuck in granny gear this morning.

Guest FrankieADZ

Music player messed up for me too. It either says song can't be found, or it plays the wrong song, even between albums. Thinking of trying to delete and then reload the albums but the PC with originals is stuck in granny gear this morning.

when i first did it, i only had 4 song appear out of about the 200+ i have on my card :wacko:

Guest eirlysbill1

Strange,mine seems to be fine listing/playing music with either stuff stored on the phone or via google music.

tired it again and Im still getting the same.

How did you guys backup and restore data? With Titanium or Rom Toolbox? I used the latter (pro version) and although its quicker than TB, I have noticed that each time I restore, there is a minor niggle, or something not quite fully restored. I just wipe all the music and reinstalled it and more, and its happy as Larry.

I'm guessing its data restoration problem? Unless you guys come back and say something different.

Guest FrankieADZ

How did you guys backup and restore data? With Titanium or Rom Toolbox? I used the latter (pro version) and although its quicker than TB, I have noticed that each time I restore, there is a minor niggle, or something not quite fully restored. I just wipe all the music and reinstalled it and more, and its happy as Larry.

I'm guessing its data restoration problem? Unless you guys come back and say something different.

i followed the wipte/install guide on the first page, i didnt restore anything as my music is on my sd card & when i click the music app with just tells me how to transfer the music.

Ive just gone back to the 19/6/2012 build i had backed up on my phone CMR

Guest maritimesbob

Has anyone run into a dialer bug?

Occasionally when I go to use the dialer it throws up an "the application dialer (process com.android.phone) has stopped unexpectedly" error.

It appears to happen when the phone has been rebooted and the dialer app used for the first time. After that, I try the dialer app again and it works fine.

Guest sandrogp

Wow! I'm coming from a Blade and I am now blown away by my G300! I am loving it! And using this ROM has certainly contributed to that. I haven't had any major issues with it, except the battery bar across the top of the notification bar only shows in portrait (at a height of 1) when the height is set to 5, but then looks annoyingly thick (proper 5) on landscape. Any ideas as to why or how to fix?

One definitely awsome feature would be to make this mod compatible with/capable of doing something similar to the Internal SD/Data PartitionSwap that PaulOBrien has managed to do. After all, most of us already have SD cards lying around, I have loads of apps, and those 2GB going to waste is a shame!

And there's one thing I could do with my modded Blade that I miss: Have the option to press the back button to kill/close the app. Can't we have that?

Thank you all for the excellent work! I'm thrilled already!

Al

Guest fr0do

@sandrogp: I have the same issue with my g300. The screen is fitted too high in the case. Vodafone have confirmed that it's a manufacturing fault and I'm sending it back (pre paid) for a refund.

Guest feckineejit

is anyone else on o2 pay & go? if so can you receive picture message, i cant figure out why i cant. i have the o2 apn

Edited by feckineejit

Guest tillaz

screenshot colours are still bad even after i updated to the latest build

HELP !!!!!!

i don't know how to fix this, sorry :(

huawei have changed something...

after seeing how different huawei do things to everyone else, its made to avoid any huawei device in the future (king of bloat)

Guest mack_

i don't know how to fix this, sorry

huawei have changed something...

after seeing how different huawei do things to everyone else, its made to avoid any huawei device in the future (king of bloat)

ill try work on it ...over the next few days

there are apps in the market for screenshots that invert the colour change ill try that and see if it can be integrated in to the rom or as an add on or something?

Guest sandrogp

@fr0do : Re: High fitted screen missing 4 pixels on top. Mmmmh! Returning the device sounds slightly involved. I bought walking into brick'n'mortar shop. Do I need to make my g300 look as if it's never been rooted and flashed? Even though the fault is in the hardware? What's the simplest way to do that? And how was it that I noticed the fault am I going to tell them?... It's not a huge issue for me in all honesty. And also, will they give me an unlocked device as a replacement?

Al

Edited by sandrogp

Guest fr0do

@sandrogp: Well they're posting me a pre paid package so it should be painless. I got a decision already. Might be different for you.

Ppl here have said I need to put it back to factory, yes.

You can get battery bar from Play for free.

You wouldn't be guaranteed an unlocked phone, no.

It's no real biggie like you said. I thought it'd bug me.

Guest michal.siman

Whats about HiSuite mode? I would like use it sometimes, but is i can see now, i cant use it :-( it there chance for take it back to my G300?

Guest tillaz

any idea what the issue might be regards the music app that I mentioned Tillaz? 3b8Apz1nhT0ICJTAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

i have no idea, i never changed anything do do with music, what is happening with it?

Guest FrankieADZ

i have no idea, i never changed anything do do with music, what is happening with it?

doesnt show any music within the app what so ever, the SD card is alright.works fine on the previous build then this 1 music doesnt appear.