Official Gary's ROM Discussion Thread

Guest Gary Crutcher

Guest Gary Crutcher

Hi Gary,

Is your latest JB Stable and ok for a daily?

Thanks ;)

Have been using XXDLH7 and XXDLH8 as a daily. So...yes.

So far no problems. I have about 190 personal apps installed.

Guest Gary Crutcher

Hi Gary, thanks for another release. Does this I1 also have the copy paste and TouchWiz Home FC issues?

I did not check, but I had no issues before switching to Apex Launcher.

Just tested copy and paste. If I use Go SMS, yes there is an error, but not with regular messaging.

Edit: while I was using TW after installation, I did not experience any errors....but, then again...I did little testing as I do not use TW.

Edited by Gary Crutcher

Guest Gary Crutcher

JB XXDLI4 will be available in about 4 hours - very slow upload in Bangkok.

This version will have the 15-button quickpanel toggles - thanks to Wanam@xda-developers.

I'll have a try at this i4. I had a problem with the h8, i could only use the keyboard in landscape mode, if i would use it in normal mode all keys where out of sync. I did not try a reinstall because i knew you would release a new one soon. Thx

Guest Gary Crutcher

I'll have a try at this i4. I had a problem with the h8, i could only use the keyboard in landscape mode, if i would use it in normal mode all keys where out of sync. I did not try a reinstall because i knew you would release a new one soon. Thx

XXDLI5 just got posted at Sammobile.com. I am at school so maybe tonight can post update with mods.

Guest subzer0wbb

Do .wma files play on your roms?

I have tried the JB leak and cm10, but they don't recognise .wma files. Even if I use a player that supports it, like PlayerPro.

They work fine on stock TW and with MCR

Guest Gary Crutcher

Do .wma files play on your roms?

I have tried the JB leak and cm10, but they don't recognise .wma files. Even if I use a player that supports it, like PlayerPro.

They work fine on stock TW and with MCR

I just tried 2 .wma files. Both played ok with the stock sound player and with Poweramp.

I am usimg XXDLI5, the ROM I just posted.

XXDLI5 just got posted at Sammobile.com. I am at school so maybe tonight can post update with mods.

Lol....i just set all settings and installed my apps on I4... I think i will stay on this one for a week or 2. I have no keyboard problems on this one

Guest Gary Crutcher

Hi Gary. Thanks for the new release. I see a lot of people complaining about lag in I7. Have you experienced this?

Haven't noticed a lag, but benchmark scores are noticeably lower.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gary Crutcher

Is there a work around for flash player to work on 4.1.1 ?

Lots of Belgian news sites work with flash...

I am using the same flash player on JB as I was on ICS. No problems.

You may want to search xda-developers.com. I think there is a thread about flash on JB.

Guest georgefield

Dear Gary

i would like to know if you can provide me your ji1 lite rom for i8000 build 29017 because from modaco i can't . is any chance to send me or give me a link?i am new to omnia 2 but my first and last was your jh2. is my best. if and this like that? also is there any chance to load flash player 9?

Edited by georgefield

Guest Gary Crutcher

Dear Gary

i would like to know if you can provide me your ji1 lite rom for i8000 build 29017 because from modaco i can't . is any chance to send me or give me a link?i am new to omnia 2 but my first and last was your jh2. is my best. if and this like that? also is there any chance to load flash player 9?

Well...this is the wrong thread to be posting this question first of all.

On the other...your very lucky I still have a copy of that completed rom.

I am uploading it now...after it is uploaded, I will post a link.

Re: flash - I no longer work on the I8000 and haven't in over 1.5 years - so...I am not sure how to do it.

Ji1-29017: https://hotfile.com/dl/174403720/79a5a04/GCJI1-29017.zip.html

Edited by Gary Crutcher

• 1 month later...
Guest Gary Crutcher

Just seen the 4.1.2 leak

How well does the multi-window work?

is there any lag?

could you post some screen shots?

thanks

Screenshots posted.

Multi-window is great. Works well. I was quite surprised how well it works.

Guest Gary Crutcher

thanks, downloading now, i'll install tommorrow.

Am downloading XXDLK1 (4.1.1) and will post ROM for those who do not want 4.1.2 yet. Probably will post by this weekend. Am very busy at school.

Edited by Gary Crutcher

Guest subzer0wbb

The multi window feature is great, shame it only supports a few apps at the moment.

Is there anyway to change the LCD density, I had been using 241 dpi for about a week, and everything looks so big on stock lol.

Guest Gary Crutcher

The multi window feature is great, shame it only supports a few apps at the moment.

Is there anyway to change the LCD density, I had been using 241 dpi for about a week, and everything looks so big on stock lol.

Check xda-developers.com for how to add more apps to multi-window. I think it's in Themes&Apps section.

To change LCD density: (it's in build.prop in /system folder)

ro.sf.lcd_density=320 (default setting)

There are 2 entries for this. Make sure you change the last one at the bottom.