[ROM][ZTE Skate] Paranoid Android - CM9 - Tablet UI (15/12/2012)

Guest C3C0

Guest trikool

Hi C3C0, I've a question. In the Galaxy Ace it's working the LED's Flash. So... if you do it... you can work the LED of the Skate? Or I'm wrong?

Edited by trikool

Guest nemanjakrpovic

I noticed that when i open any app i hear some noise on loud speaker, just like TTS is on, but there is no voice, just noise. I dont have any TTS engine enabled, uninstalled Pico TTS, reinstaled rom with full wipe but there is no success. Is anyone else have the same problem, and how can i fix this?

Edited by nemanjakrpovic

Guest WiiSky70

Found some WiFi issues , when accessing the Play Store sometimes connection drops when i perform various tasks , like Downloading an app or searching for

something in the Store.

Waiting for a fix in next build

Guest WiiSky70

Found some WiFi issues , when accessing the Play Store sometimes connection drops when i perform various tasks , like Downloading an app or searching for

something in the Store.

What about your wifi sleep policy settings? By default wifi turns off afer ~15 minutes when display is off.

When you turn on display it takes some time for it to reconnect. If you are on mobile data and system switches to wifi

while you are already downloading/fetching page, you can get network error.

If you want to change this behaviour and want to have wifi on constantly also when device is sleeping you can change

it in advanced Wifi options.

Guest Mohamed Atiea

What about your wifi sleep policy settings? By default wifi turns off afer ~15 minutes when display is off.

When you turn on display it takes some time for it to reconnect. If you are on mobile data and system switches to wifi

If you want to change this behaviour and want to have wifi on constantly also when device is sleeping you can change

Yes also the mobile data dont start if you are on wifi and open mobile data then close it and open it again it will not up untill you refresh the network or change to 2G mode then back to 3G

Guest WiiSky70

That is what i was saying a couple of posts behind :S . But people seems to be ignorant and rude sometimes

Let me repeat myself. It's not a bug but normal behaviour.

It's the same as you would unplug your ethernet cable from notebook and turn on wifi while downloading.

If you don't wan't to apply wifi sleep policy to save battery (wifi off after ~15 minutes display is off) then simply set

the policy to always on. Or just wait for the wifi to reconnect after turning on display before starting browser, play store, etc.

Guest WiiSky70

Let me repeat myself. It's not a bug but normal behaviour.

It's the same as you would unplug your ethernet cable from notebook and turn on wifi while downloading.

If you don't wan't to apply wifi sleep policy to save battery (wifi off after ~15 minutes display is off) then simply set

the policy to always on. Or just wait for the wifi to reconnect after turning on display before starting browser, play store, etc.

You're right , checked the settings and all the stuff seems to work OK as it should be

sorry for wasting your time.

Guest androidlimb

Hi C3CO, I tested your Paranoid Built for a few days now and it seems hes very fast and reliable. Although I came across some Bugs/Giltches:

At the end theres the screen not dimmed - Happens only in hybrid mode

da27c0a230.png

Then there are some graphical errors watching youtube videos HQ:

a2b33e80b0.png

And the last point is, if you watch long youtube videos in a row the phone crashes/hot reboots itself.

Hope you can fix them (and sorry for my bad english)

Edited by androidlimb

Guest phillgates

Thanks for the November update C3C0, everything went perfect, seems less wait warnings with apps, and the latest Go Launcher EX runs very smooth, much appreciated!...................drinks.gif