Jr17 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

Can anything be done about the camera? I'm finding it slow compared to the previous version

I'll look into that after i've got all the mods in. Maybe we can include both cameras to compare...

P

I did try another fresh download.

Will try another one without the baseband. I wipe cache/dalvik cache as a matter of course anyway.

If that doesn't work I'll hold fire for a while!

Good luck then. Hopefully leaving the base band out will do the trick

Guest Sk1mble

Hi Paul. Unless it's going to be a massively long time for the enhanced power menu to turn up in the kitchen I think I'll wait until then! Do you reckon you'll manage to get that mod/the UI mods done in the next couple of hours? =)

By the way, great work!

Guest PaulOBrien

Hi Paul. Unless it's going to be a massively long time for the enhanced power menu to turn up in the kitchen I think I'll wait until then! Do you reckon you'll manage to get that mod/the UI mods done in the next couple of hours? =)

By the way, great work!

Unknown!

Flashing updated kitchen releases is non-wipe...

P

Guest drewstiff

Awesome work Paul, thanks for your speed in getting this update out; I know you have a *lot* of devices wanting your attention!

Just a heads up though - I'm almost absolutely certain (as in I am certain really) that I selected the updated baseband in the kitchen, yet I still have XXLF1 when looking in "About phone".

Other than that, the only issue I've come across* is the lockscreen widgets which you are obviously aware of.

Thanks again Paul.

*with the exception of Notification Weather app not being able to pick up my location, but that's probably the app being incompatible with 4.2 in some way.

Guest mark2410

oh noooooo just went to download but no menu button options. has google gone out of their way to stop that? thats my fav MCR feature.

or have i just been silly and missed something?

Anyone experiencing issues with Bluetooth on 4.2? I've tried to connect to my car, and to a speaker dock and the BT seems to disconnect and reconnect every few seconds.

I'm having problem with the wifi. Its connect and disconnect for many time before it stays connect. I try with many wifi. I was on stock Android 4.2 before and I didint get this problem.

Thanks Paul for your hard work!

hmm just reflashed from yesterdays Jr8 to todays updated version and now i'm not getting any network coverage, was working fine. Just checked sim in another device and that works fine. any ideas?

Guest PaulOBrien

hmm just reflashed from yesterdays Jr8 to todays updated version and now i'm not getting any network coverage, was working fine. Just checked sim in another device and that works fine. any ideas?

Can you check your baseband version?

P