Jr17 (JDQ39 / 4.2.2): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the Galaxy Nexus

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest John Carroll

Yes, thanks Sean. I downloaded r366 and flashed from CWM recovery. Phone will not boot past Google screen, so I'm back on the stock kernel.. Same on both GNex's. Thank God for good nandroids. I'll keep working at it.

EDIT: NVM- got it. I had mis-labeled a nandroid so was trying to apply r366 to Jr13. Once I realized my mistake, I've been able to update both GNex phones. Thanks guys!

Edited by John Carroll

Guest JamesPumaEnjoi

I flashed the prebake to check it out (new to MoDaCo.... not flashing in general). So i flashed it and had no data services....went to settings and it said baseband unknown.....wiped everything redownloaded and reflashed and flashed latest toro radios along with it ....still baseband unknown.....are the prebakes just that? A nonfunctional taste? Or is it just for Maguro? Any help is much appreciated, Thanks--James

Edited by JamesPumaEnjoi

Guest MacAllan

I flashed the prebake to check it out (new to MoDaCo.... not flashing in general). So i flashed it and had no data services....went to settings and it said baseband unknown.....wiped everything redownloaded and reflashed and flashed latest toro radios along with it ....still baseband unknown.....are the prebakes just that? A nonfunctional taste? Or is it just for Maguro? Any help is much appreciated, Thanks--James

As far as i know this rom is only for maguro.

Guest PaulOBrien

I've just posted a minor update to the kitchen

For the next release I am in the process of porting as many of the mods / tweaks as possible to the Xposed framework. This has a number of benefits - as well as allowing mods to be turned on and off more easily, it will allow future updates to be released far quicker. Watch this space! :)

P

Changelog

22nd Mar

• Updates to bundled apps where appropriate
  • Minor changes - preperation for use of Xposed framework for modifications in next release

Guest PaulOBrien

Another minor update to the kitchen.

If kitchen users can test over the weekend and confirm all is well (back up first of course!), then i'll put the prebake live Monday.

There will be another ROM update next week which will be the first with some MCR features starting to move to an Xposed module, making it easy to toggle MCR features on and off!

P

Guest syddp

Another minor update to the kitchen.

If kitchen users can test over the weekend and confirm all is well (back up first of course!), then i'll put the prebake live Monday.

There will be another ROM update next week which will be the first with some MCR features starting to move to an Xposed module, making it easy to toggle MCR features on and off!

P

Updated my GN to jr17 without any problems during testing. Excellent job, Paul!

Guest mark2410

mark4210 - YES, i'll definitely be getting rid of that soon!

P

Yey!!! its annoying as hell when your trying to review something and get bitched at every time you swap things over

Guest David Bate
is any one else having issues with the new play store? for me its not filling properly

2013-04-11%2011.54.48.png

Only the US will have the full screen. For now.

Guest syddp
errr just did a factory wipe and clean install. now there is no camera app. eh?

Have you selected the camera app in the online kitchen for the downloaded image?