G300 availability

Guest Ascend

Guest Ascend

I was in Tesco in Beverley this morning and noticed that they have a space for the Ascend on the display shelf. No display model and no stock !! Price £99.97. Still Vodafone and online too.

Guest Pondlife

Yeah was on hukd as being at tesco, in conjunction with Tesco's frequent £10 off a £xx spend voucher code things people have been getting for £89.97. :)

Guest Rico_89

I think the voucher codes are TDX-RFXW or TDX-HTKW for £10 off first order.

Alslo heard that a site called "Very" has it for £100 with 6 percent off your first order and by using voucher codes you can drop the price to around £72. Not sure how reliable they are so personally I would stick to the more popular sites just in case you have an issue and need to return it.

Edited by Rico_89

Guest Simon O

To get the discount from Very you must apply for and be accepted for a credit account. If you don't do this or are rejected for credit then the discount code doesn't work.

Guest marra2

Ordered one from vodafone last Friday and phoned them this morning and its not even been despached yet !

Very poor service, wish I'd gone into a voda store now but then they would've charged a top up !

Guest Ascend

Ordered one from vodafone last Friday and phoned them this morning and its not even been despached yet !

Very poor service, wish I'd gone into a voda store now but then they would've charged a top up !

You can avoid the topup by buying a Voda sim card at poundland and activating it (don't topup just activate).Show them instore and they should not insist in selling topup.

I think you could either cancel your order from Voda and if not possible send it back unopened. Distant selling regs!

Guest MickJack

Ordered mine from Vodafone, shop collect, a week later dispatch said shop had day after order, shop claimed not and would not help. After hours on phone & many visits to shop they parted with a phone from stock, I was made to feel they were doing me a favour !!!!! Hard work and not helpful in the least.

Edited by MickJack