[GUIDE] Change to ANY G300/U8815/U8818 ROM via Boot loader version bypass [HACK]

Guest Gary_J_Wright

Guest Gary_J_Wright

disclaimer you use this method fully @ own risk

Today I have successfully gone from B895 to ICS 4.0.3 AND then B882 and now back to ICS 4.0.3

PM'd Paul the details of how - ITS NOT MY WORK - I just figured out HOW TO USE IT!

Hopefully he can make a tutorial and / or a tool from my ramblings..........

this method can and will kill phone if done wrong it also set imei to zero so a backup needed

thats why IM NOT GIVING details out yet!

sorry photos are crap 1st says ics 4.0.3 , 2nd show imei @ zero and 3rd shows b882 (after 4.0.3)

read instructions in download.zip

dowload link see #1 post in thread

Edited by Gary_J_Wright

Guest rafaelkaiz

disclaimer you use this method fully @ own risk

Today I have successfully gone from B895 to ICS 4.0.3 AND then B882 and now back to ICS 4.0.3

PM'd Paul the details of how - ITS NOT MY WORK - I just figured out HOW TO USE IT!

Hopefully he can make a tutorial and / or a tool from my ramblings..........

this method can and will kill phone if done wrong it also set imei to zero so a backup needed

thats why IM NOT GIVING details out yet!

sorry photos are crap 1st says ics 4.0.3 , 2nd show imei @ zero and 3rd shows b882 (after 4.0.3)

dowload link

Hahaha, I think I want a lot.

Thanks friend, people like you make me proud to be human

Guest FrankieADZ

where abouts does it say the method in the file?

*edit...just read Daz's :)

Edited by FrankieADZ

Guest rafaelkaiz

brilliant work Gary.

Think this should be pinned imo. well certainly be handy

yeah, is very good work. GARY = GOD :D

Guest Gary_J_Wright

yeah, is very good work. GARY = GOD :D

No not really! not my work, just my instructions on how use chinese method in English.

Guest rafaelkaiz

No not really! not my work, just my instructions on how use chinese method in English.

Well, never mind, you not only risked his phone. If you translated it, just glad the day. thanks :)

Right now I'm in B892, I see the desktop. I have a copy of my IMEI. THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU :wub:

Guest Gary_J_Wright

i cant get the apk to install :/

STOP AND BACK AWAY FROM PHONE.......!!!, IF APK WONT INSTALL you aint ROOTED, obviously cant read instructions and should not attempt this......

oops got a bit excited there!

Edited by Gary_J_Wright

Guest rafaelkaiz

STOP AND BACK AWAY FROM PHONE.......!!!, IF APK WONT INSTALL you aint ROOTED, obviously cant read instructions and should not attempt this......

One thing I have come down to B892. E RESTORED my copy of IMEI, installed e B926 (UPDATE FAILED), I did well?

I think not, since I am not in b926

I believe in restoring the IMEI in b926?

Guest bumps

can't be me gary, rafaels apk worked first time

Guest Dazzozo

If I install through ADB I'm also getting: Failure [iNSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES]

Other APK is fine, though I managed to install it earlier...?

Guest rafaelkaiz

If I install through ADB I'm also getting: Failure [iNSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES]

Other APK is fine, though I managed to install it earlier...?

my apk is the best,and found

Guest Gary_J_Wright

One thing I have come down to B892. E RESTORED my copy of IMEI, installed e B926 (UPDATE FAILED), I did well?

I think not, since I am not in b926

I believe in restoring the IMEI in b926?

downgrade method has to be used EVERY time u change rom, unless a new version than b926 is used (does not exist yet) so if you went back to b892 to goto b926 use downgrade method again before the update-- only restore imei number once b926 is on phone

Edited by Gary_J_Wright