Recommended Melkco leather case for Samsung Galaxy s3

Guest linksyk

Guest linksyk

If you are looking for a good leather case for your Samsung Galaxy S III , then you can check out the Melkco Galaxy S3 leather case as i just bought it from the www.ADVERTING SPAM.com , it is a great product as you can see it is neat, easy and very good looking. The clip that holds the flap on the phone is tight enough that it stays in place but doesn't require any effort to latch. There is no extra leather around the seams like other cases, and no rough edges at all. It is 100% made by cow leather and you can really feel the "leather smell" when you open the box , since i like that smell .HAHA :D

it is my favourite leather case now, so i am fully recommend to anyone who looking for good leather case for S3.

melkco_premium_leather_case_for_samsung_galaxy_siii_i9300_i9308_-_limited_edition_jacka_type_blackorange_lc__6.jpgmelkco_premium_leather_case_for_samsung_galaxy_siii_i9300_i9308_-_limited_edition_jacka_type_blackorange_lc__7.jpgmelkco_premium_leather_case_for_samsung_galaxy_siii_i9300_i9308_-_limited_edition_jacka_type_blackorange_lc__4.jpg

• 1 year later...
Guest BrownMicrowave

nice review. i personally think for all samsungs the best case is the booklet style of case seen here, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Official-Samsung-Galaxy-S3-I9300-SIII-Flip-Case-Cover-Titanium-Grey-/200925200714?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item2ec813414a.

They suit the phone and come in variety of colours , usually 10.99 GBP but suit the phone so well.