[ROM][ZTE Skate] MoKeeOS v1.10 - CM7.2 - Android 2.3.7 (06/08/2012)

Guest C3C0

Bad news... Links will be down because of the following... It will take some time to get them up again...

Good day,

As a recipient of this e-mail, you are currently registered as a developer on Goo.im. I do wish this mail was in better tidings, however, it is not. During our maintenance yesterday, expansion of the Lustre FS that files are stored on, was on the todo list, and was done. However, during this, the old primary OST for Lustre died, causing a race condition where the new server was seen as primary, and the metadata server blanked itself, causing a critical loss of all files stored on the FS. Unfortunately, there is no recovery of files from this. At this time, all home directories have been re-created, and users re-linked to /dev/ folders on Goo.im at this time.

Guest JockeSve

Is there a way to implement alternative/multiple battery level warnings?

(I.e. 15% = 1 beep, 10% = 2 beeps, 5% = 3 beeps)

I had this on some earlier ROM I tested and miss this feature.

(Or maybe there is a app someone can recommend to handle this?)

Otherwise, excellent ROM!

Guest oscar-mark
No . There's no need for it. Android has its own mechanism to cope with the low memory (lowmemorykiller).

Yeah but when my brother plays games and he just open all to try and don't 'close them' most games keep running. Like on iOS.

But after an adblocker and teaching him to force close the app when he leaves it's decent, was just wondering.

Guest keverd

I have app file with explorer but i don't know how to iinstall it without access to him. Because when i haven't explorer i have no access to file in sd card. This is the question- how to install app with the terminal or with CWM

I had the same problem. Wifi was not working and I was unable to fix the MAC address without a pre-installed 'root' file explorer. GooManager was the only one I found but was useless. So I was unable to install anything on the phone! With Android Commander I edited the configuration file from my computer and got finally wifi working.

Edited by keverd

Sorry but I really don't have enough time to test 3rd party stuff for people. Why don't you try yourself? You can't go wrong if you make a backup before experimenting.

Guest mhstrijbos

I have some calibration issues. When I try to recalibrate, my Skate says Aborted, Something went wrong. Unfortunately, it doest specify what exactly went wrong. Anyone got an idea?

Guest utternoob

It broke again, and (theory here) he hasn't logged in again to re-attach his account to devs and hence isn't listed, because when it broke, all data was lost, and same for when it broke again

I uploaded eveything from scratch after the first wipeout. And then day after they deisappeared again. Getting on my nerves

to reupload everything from scratch. I'll wait until tomorrow if it gets fixed. If not I will reupload again. For now it doesn't make sense to me to reupload since

I don't see my account under goo.im/devs anyway. I can login via FTP and SSH though... I think my files are somewhere there but are not mapped and that's the reason I am not visible in goo.im/devs