[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Felsch

It solves the above problem was my fault to make a false step, now I get stuck at the same point you are getting compile by adding the line "unsigned int secure;" to "include / linux / msm_rotator.h"?

ye... Do watch out there are 2 of them, 1 in the kernel and 1 in device.(do edit both to be sure it works :P)

I just finished a compile of it. Soon to be installing it on my blade and see how it works :). Seems like that fault was the only big problem I had :).

On other news... my compiled version just gives me a black screen nothing else :/ must have made a mistake somewhere :(

Edited by Felsch

Guest Loren82

ye... Do watch out there are 2 of them, 1 in the kernel and 1 in device.(do edit both to be sure it works :P)

I just finished a compile of it. Soon to be installing it on my blade and see how it works :). Seems like that fault was the only big problem I had :).

On other news... my compiled version just gives me a black screen nothing else :/ must have made a mistake somewhere :(

Well at least you get compile something, I did that, I think will be best to wait a bit to update the second post KonstaT :( until then compile CM9 :)

Guest Rattonboy

Was wondering if anyone has used the new build and if the video playback works. Thanks KonstaT for your hard work by the way.

Guest birdibird

I got 2 interesting bugs, maybe they are upstream:

(version july 25, using mount2sd)

-If I put a call on speakerphone, I can't get it back to normal earpiece until I disconnect the call.

-At random moments the phone cannot find the ringtone and notification files anymore. It says in the sound settings: unknown, and I have only a few sounds files to choose from. Rebooting the phone solves the problem sometimes but not always. If I go manually into file manager and play around in the media folder in /system and then go back to sound settings they magically appear again. Very strange!

Edited by birdibird

Guest Rattonboy

-If I put a call on speakerphone, I can't get it back to normal earpiece until I disconnect the call.

-At random moments the phone cannot find the ringtone and notification files anymore. It says in the sound settings: unknown, and I have only a few sounds files to choose from. Rebooting the phone solves the problem sometimes but not always. If I go manually into file manager and play around in the media folder in /system and then go back to sound settings they magically appear again. Very strange!

If I go to the setting to change the ringtone I only have one option and it is "silent". I am not going to change the ringtone I have at the moment because it is the only one I can hear!

Guest birdibird

yes, that is the same problem. Try looking in the /system/media folder with a file manager and play 1 or 2 sounds and you will see they appear again in the sound settings

Guest gunapriyan

Vibrate on answer? Disable Google Search? "Launcher".... Such good options are missing.....[Konsta, Already I had posted these requests about 2 times. Sorry to ask 1 more time]

Guest birdibird

Vibrate on answer? Disable Google Search? "Launcher".... Such good options are missing.....[Konsta, Already I had posted these requests about 2 times. Sorry to ask 1 more time]

You can install another laucher like Apex

Guest MiniDemonic

If I go to the setting to change the ringtone I only have one option and it is "silent". I am not going to change the ringtone I have at the moment because it is the only one I can hear!

Had that aswell but a reboot solved it.

Guest Rattonboy

yes, that is the same problem. Try looking in the /system/media folder with a file manager and play 1 or 2 sounds and you will see they appear again in the sound settings

All the sound file are in that folder, i play a few files then i go into settings and i still only have one option which is "silent".

Guest Vardant

So wait, let me get this straight, the HW acceleration and Project Butter aren't even fully working yet, so we can expect the phone to speed up even more? That is just amazing. It's unbelievable what the developers could squeeze out of this "piece of junk". If this goes on, I will have this phone for ever :)

Edited by Vardant

Guest MiniDemonic

So wait, let me get this straight, the HW acceleration and Project Butter aren't even fully working yet, so we can expect the phone to speed up even more? That is just amazing. It's unbelievable what the developers could squeeze out of this "piece of junk". If this goes on, I will have this phone for ever :)

Indeed, as long as you don't try to play heavy games on it tho. :P

I'm not going to change my Blade until Google releases a version of Android that won't run on it.

Guest Vardant

Games are not a problem, I've got a tablet for that and the only thing I'm interested in at this moment is the Baldur's Gate port anyway.

Guest vNa5h

just ignore posts like this one above me.. it works great at XDA

what... vibrate on answer is a important feature

unless you want to die of brain cancer :P

Guest SaintSatan

the signalbar is getting grey but sometimes shows an up arrow, but no down arrow

I opened facebook-app with gps enabled, then connection got lost and about a minute later connection is back (should all be in the logcat)

maybe this helps

thanks a lot!

I may have solved a similar problem today. Data connection got switched on and off, the icon was grey showing arrows up and down and sometimes took a very long time to recover. The main problem was that a could not send or recieve MMS but other applications also behaved erratic

An app called "Eniro på sjön" worked terrible but now it works as expected. This is an app for nautical charts that uses the GPS. When i opened the app it took forever (1-2 minutes) to display the maps.

The app "yr", a weather app that also uses GPS also had problems.

When solving the MMS problem it turned out to be a problem with APN under mobile networks. I don't know how many times i changed it back and fourth but eventually it works. My provider is Telia in sweden.

Might be a clue, might be nothing.

EDIT: I forgot to say that this is on CM9, and as you mentioned in a previous post, i too did not have this problem with tilal's release.

Edited by SaintSatan

Guest ufizo

Is S2E working with this build?

I just noticed, S2E is included in the burstlam's version and works perfect. I think It'll be a great addition. Right now in google play, I get device not supported for S2E.

Edit: Ignore this post. Did a search in this thread, and got my answer. :-)

Edited by ufizo

Guest birdibird

Installed version 27/7:

-Ringtone problem is solved

-Statusbar 2g/3g switch works now

-Speakerphone switch still not working

Guest baxtah

I wonder if anyone knows why my home button doesnt seem to work as smoothly as it could. I have press it multiple times to get to home screen from an app, for example from web browser? It would be nice to know, cheers guys :-) im using 20120715 konstakang.

Guest Felsch

I wonder if anyone knows why my home button doesnt seem to work as smoothly as it could. I have press it multiple times to get to home screen from an app, for example from web browser? It would be nice to know, cheers guys :-) im using 20120715 konstakang.

I would suggest trying it with a 2.3 rom. if the problem exist it's hardware related, if it doesn't, then there are a few possibilities, 1 of them being "Android 4.1"(software related).