[DEV][ROM][8.1.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest WiiSky70

Updated because there was something worth updating for. ;)

cm-10-20121227-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...tois0bv04yl6jj8

md5:a936c4991c097a5dbdc6c1cf8b6d1100

-backported USB gadget driver from msm-3.0 kernel (thanks to WaylandACE)

• fixed native USB tethering
  • fixed issues with apps failing because of borked usb0 interface (e.g. network speedtest apps)

-switched back to legacy camera

-reverted some of the OMX hacks (and switched back to using OMX libs from ZTE device)

Cool work , now upgrading from CM9 ;)

Also why did you rolled back to legacy camera ? Any problems with previous releases ?

Congrats on the usb tethering fix, I was tired of all the shitty 3rd party apps that needed this or that to work properly.

Can anyone confirm camera preview working properly? If this is the case, cm9 goes deprecated lol

Edited by Guest

Wow! A Post-Christmas present ^_^ , thank you KonstaT!

I still use the 20121017 rom and found an strange thing.

The clock sometimes shows bad time... not just in hours but in minutes too. I think the bad minutes discloses any time zone issue. It is set up to getting date/time automatically from the cell provider.

If I set manually (a false) time or change the zone and switch back to automatic then it also keeps the false time.

ONLY reboot solves the issue.

Any idea?

Edited by mio180

Guest elrond_bs

I'm really happy to see a new version with nice fixes. I hope KonstaT will make another, when there's something worthy to be added/fixed, as CM10-KK is the best 4.x ROM for the Blade. :)

@mio180 : The clock problem is most likely not related to the ROM (I never had such problem). Why don't you just turn off Automatic time and set the correct time manually?

Edited by elrond_bs

Updated because there was something worth updating for. ;)

cm-10-20121227-KonstaKANG-blade.zip

http://www.mediafire...tois0bv04yl6jj8

md5:a936c4991c097a5dbdc6c1cf8b6d1100

-backported USB gadget driver from msm-3.0 kernel (thanks to WaylandACE)

• fixed native USB tethering
  • fixed issues with apps failing because of borked usb0 interface (e.g. network speedtest apps)

-switched back to legacy camera

-reverted some of the OMX hacks (and switched back to using OMX libs from ZTE device)

Thank you Konsta for your grate work!

Can someone verify if the wifi issue of 24/11 build is solved in this latest build?

@mio180 : The clock problem is most likely not related to the ROM (I never had such problem). Why don't you just turn off Automatic time and set the correct time manually?

It is not too important but seems to be strange while disclosing the rom and the provider as potential cause.

Did you tried any UPnP app... or is there any factory "app" what may not been installed but I can add individually now?

How can I upgrade from 11.24?

Flash dalvik then flash?

Hello! I made wipe cache partition, and then wipe dalvik cache, and then flash......and it works great

Edited by brob57

Guest nokiafan02

Just flashed the 12.27 update. every time I plug in my earphones my phone restarts. anyone experience the same?

Edited by nokiafan02

Guest elrond_bs

Can anyone tell me where the location of the default wallpaper is stored

This was asked a thousand times for many ROMs. It's not a loose file, it's inside framework-res.apk. If you need it, you can find it easier with Google search ("Jelly Bean wallpapers").

Edited by elrond_bs

Guest ilopez85

Hello KonstaT, first thank you for your work.

After installing your latest ROM (20121227) I still have problems with WiFi. I leave the logcat in attachment.

12-28 00:58:54.429 E wpa_supplicant 1369 Ongoing Scan action...

12-28 00:59:28.200 E DhcpStateMachine 6881 DHCP failed on wlan0: Timed out waiting for DHCP to finish

12-28 00:59:28.390 E WifiStateMachine 6881 IP configuration failed

android_log.html

Guest qantaqa

Thanx Konstat, you made my day. After running it one day now, i can say no issues whatsoever: plugging headphones in and out doesn't do any harm and wifi work 's fine as well. Battery seems to be good, camera works.

Edited by qantaqa

Guest DoubleM101

Besides the Wi-Fi problem (low signal and instable connection) i still have another problem.

Many times after the reboot, doesn´t appear the screen to unlock pattern. It only apears the wallpaper without anything. I must reboot the phone many times until i can unlock the phone.

Edited by DoubleM101